Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what number would you rate your blowjob skill?

last reply
129 replies
13.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, what number would you rate your blowjob skill?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Both my boyfriends say 10, and they never lie. ;-)
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Wow... thats not very good is it.

0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Wow... thats not very good is it.

hey! I've been misquoted!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say an 8. I don't get as deep as I want sometimes when the cock is thick but I'm practicing to get better. But I mean really, what matters is if he gets his pleasure from it and I've never had any complaints. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since 10 is the highest to be rated even though I'm better than a 10 so I guess by all the compliments I get I rate myself a 10
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
10 on 10...my guys luv nye sucking on their Cocks. Specially the big black ones....
Lurker
0 likes
.. Hmm 10
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
I would say an 8. I don't get as deep as I want sometimes when the cock is thick but I'm practicing to get better. But I mean really, what matters is if he gets his pleasure from it and I've never had any complaints. smile

I love your honesty, and how you're practicing to improve, very attractive :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HornyShaw
.. Hmm 10

Not 11? smile
0 likes
Quote by Jasmine_x
I'd probably go with a 7 or 8.

I more than happy to offer myself if you want someone to practice on......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
10 for the first 5 minutes or so, I tend to lose interest a bit as time goes on though. Usually ends well for him even if my jaws are aching.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm about a 8 I love sucking a man and i'm a man also
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My best friend is a gay guy and without boring you with details I often date or hook up anyway with bi men I meet when I am around the gay community. I'd say from seemingly honest feedback I am about a 6 and most bi men say men are way better at it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angeldust
Since 10 is the highest to be rated even though I'm better than a 10 so I guess by all the compliments I get I rate myself a 10

That's quite impressive! Good for you.
Lurker
0 likes
I would rate myself a 9. No one can give a perfect blowjob, there is always room for improvement. Adapting to each individual guy helps discover what they perfer and hones my skills!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say 1.5. I'm never really sure what to do with the balls, and are teeth good or not? Instead of growing in my mouth, I usually cause it to go limp. Is there a class to get to a 10?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PurePurplePassion
I would rate myself a 9. No one can give a perfect blowjob, there is always room for improvement. Adapting to each individual guy helps discover what they perfer and hones my skills![/quote

Excellent attitude smile A+]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Irresistibledesire
I'd say 1.5. I'm never really sure what to do with the balls, and are teeth good or not? Instead of growing in my mouth, I usually cause it to go limp. Is there a class to get to a 10?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bossland

I was being a smart ass. My skill level is top secret information.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Irresistibledesire

I was being a smart ass. My skill level is top secret information.

Want to share secrets?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a receiver of them. A solid 10 - I'm very enthusiastic about getting a bj and always show my appreciation.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I always hate these self-assessment tests. I'd rate myself as about 7, but I'd be hoping my assessor would mark me up to a 10. ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Quote by Bossland

I think I need to sign up for practice, just to be sure. You can dole out the final assessment.

In all seriousness who the hell knows. Barring one slightly humiliating experience with a larger than usual piece of equipment I've never not been complimented.

I'm a 10/10 for enthusiasm.
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.