help me find this story?!

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hello i was on here awhile ago and read a story that i really liked and would love to reread it if possible

all i remember about it is that it was an incest story i think

and the sisters friends names were kelly and gina

ive searched and searched but cant find it was it maybe removed or does someone know of it
0 likes
THERE IS NO INCEST ON THIS SITE. THANK GOD. FFS.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
THERE IS NO INCEST ON THIS SITE. THANK GOD. FFS.

There actually used to be a shit-ton of incest stories a few years before you joined, which have all been removed by the admin since.

I'm assuming that Adoll is referring to a story that was deleted during the purge. Can't blame her for asking...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Actually, I still run across some incest on site. At least I did last year. If you do, just tell the admins about it and it will be taken care of. The stories I found were about two sisters and were in a long series. I believe the author rewrote them to meet guidelines, but this was only about a year ago.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
nooooooo!!!!
it was such a good story omg!!

is step sibling okay?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Adoll

is step sibling okay?

yep.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just out of curiosity , the whole taboo about incest from where I sit is twofold. One - the possible abuse of minors from parents, uncles etc. Two - the possible deformities caused in offspring by such a small gene pool.

Two sisters doesn't come into either category - so I assume it's just a catch-all situation.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by GoNE68
Just out of curiosity , the whole taboo about incest from where I sit is twofold. One - the possible abuse of minors from parents, uncles etc. Two - the possible deformities caused in offspring by such a small gene pool.

Two sisters doesn't come into either category - so I assume it's just a catch-all situation.

The older sister could also be the mother.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Charming as fuck
0 likes
I don't think we really need another debate on the subject. The link SP provided above explains the reasons.

Thanks.