Left Wing Conspiracy Theorists inside here

last reply
18 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, how's it going? Did you make sure they couldn't hear us?
Matriarch
0 likes
LOL, damn that was quick!

I was just listening to this on a playlist and thought of you:

Lurker
0 likes
Such a great song. Sam Beam's a genius.

I can sense conspiracies, too. Something drew me to the computer to see wtf was going on now in the world smile
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, hey, since we're doing conspiracies, did you know the truth behind 9/11?

Matriarch
0 likes
Let me guess, the dragon is part of the F-BEE-I?
Lurker
0 likes
sshhhhhhhhhhhhh... not the effa bee eye..... something much more serious

Lurker
0 likes
are there 'freedom-haters' in here? i better start seeing some Republican membership cards or we're gettin' you lefties down to gitmo!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Psst.. people... I think I figured it out... It's really, really a conspiracy, but that thing dates back.. much more than you can imagine...

So let me tell you everything, from the "beginning."

There was nothing at first, nothing to describe, not even space, and nothing to take as a referance point. Suddenly something was introduced, and interacting with "nothing" it all blew up to a swirling dust of cloud in the universe, enlarging faster than light.

It became slower, and the dust particles that were going to form our universe began to gather in large quantities, still rotating and swirling. It kept this way for about a million or so years...

[thud!]
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*cough*
I know nothing about it...
Lurker
0 likes
I've seen a lot of those.
They never landed on the moon in '69 either. It was all done on a sound stage.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
It all goes back to these guys.

Notice how this on is LEFT handed

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
The Obama Administration will be handing out the grey jumpsuits soon, so be patient. If yours doesn't fit, then go see the Board of Wardrobe Adjustment...after a 5 month wait, they will hear your grievance. Expect a decision sent to your government housing unit within 6-8 months after that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
The Obama Administration will be handing out the grey jumpsuits soon, so be patient. If yours doesn't fit, then go see the Board of Wardrobe Adjustment...after a 5 month wait, they will hear your grievance. Expect a decision sent to your government housing unit within 6-8 months after that.

We have a Czar for everything now, who's the Czar of jumpsuits, I want a different color. Czar, what a joke.

S
Lurker
0 likes
does the czar title come with a funny Russian hat? If not I'm not interested.

On the other hand, the 'Czar's don't have to be vetted by congress like nominees do....which would be my only chance at a gubmit role with Obama...no wonder he's handing out czar scepters...it's easier than dealing with what's left of the republicans.