Brazilian Wax

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey y'all! I'm thinking about getting a full Brazilian wax because I literally hate shaving SOOOO much and I'm a big girl so shaving my pussy/asshole not only hurts my back from hunching over, but it ALSO takes a good bit of time, usually running the shower cold. So! I'm looking into doing a Brazilian wax, because not only does someone else do it for me, BUT! It's looks nicer and smoother. My question is how long does it usually last for someone whos hair grows back pretty fast? (I also have dark, coarse hair.)

Any input would be awesome!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Exposed, can't help you on the info you want. However, would like hear how it turns out for you once you have it done.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I personally wax myself once every 5 weeks or so, but the period where no hair is showing at all rarely exceeds 2 weeks.

Here's the full approximate breakdown...

- Weeks 1 & 2: Perfectly smooth skin, no hair showing at all, no maintenance necessary whatsoever

- Weeks 3 & 4: A few odd hairs start appearing, quick/superficial shaving necessary (takes me less than 10 seconds under the shower)

- Week 5: The hair is pretty much all growing back together, and I let it grow for a full week to reach the ideal length before waxing again (at least 1/4 inch)

The thing is, some hairs may take a bit more time to resurface than others. For that reason, if you get waxed as soon as a few isolated hairs start appearing (week 3 or 4), you won't be removing all those overdue hairs that still need to resurface. And consequently, you'll start to see hair appearing again within a few days and you'll never really achieve baby-smooth skin. The most efficient way to wax is to make sure that absolutely every single hair has grown back and has reached the appropriate length of around 1/4 to 1/2 inch.

Your own mileage may vary slightly depending on your hair-temperament and the expertise of whoever will be waxing you. As an example, my girlfriend's hair tends to be quite a bit more synchronized when it starts growing back; she's been getting waxed professionally for nearly 10 years however, so I imagine that her hair simply got more compliant/regular with time. The usual recommended waxing interval is still around 4 weeks though, and you still need to make sure that all of the hair has grown back to an appropriate length before getting waxed again.

Hope this helped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Much like the results SereneProdigy noted in my experience as well.
My girlfriend and I both do the job on each other and after years of experience we are as good as a salon now.
Once it begins to show we use a Depilatory Cream until we are ready again. That does the job for a four or five days until we are ready to wax again.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Exposed2017
Hey y'all! I'm thinking about getting a full Brazilian wax because I literally hate shaving SOOOO much and I'm a big girl so shaving my pussy/asshole not only hurts my back from hunching over, but it ALSO takes a good bit of time, usually running the shower cold. So! I'm looking into doing a Brazilian wax, because not only does someone else do it for me, BUT! It's looks nicer and smoother. My question is how long does it usually last for someone whos hair grows back pretty fast? (I also have dark, coarse hair.)

Any input would be awesome!

I've had one awhile back. I can't remember how long it lasted. I do remember it hurt a bit. I bought an electric trimmer and just keep it trimmed close. Good luck.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If you aren't getting it done in Brazil, is still a Brazillian Wax? I think NOT!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz
If you aren't getting it done in Brazil, is still a Brazillian Wax? I think NOT!

I actually wouldn't be surprised to learn that absolutely nobody in Brazil ever refers to waxing as 'Brazilian' waxing; seems like an outward notion, for the most part.

Just like absolutely no one in the French language ever refers to 'French kissing'... I myself simply call it 'casually catching up with female friends'.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I actually wouldn't be surprised to learn that absolutely nobody in Brazil ever refers to waxing as 'Brazilian' waxing; seems like an outward notion, for the most part.

Just like absolutely no one in the French language ever refers to 'French kissing'... I myself simply call it 'casually catching up with female friends'.

What about French Fries? Oh, wonder how the Greeks like having buttfucking named for them? Then there is Russian... hmmm...

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Buz

What about French Fries? Oh, wonder how the Greeks like having buttfucking named for them? Then there is Russian... hmmm...

Trump Showers ?

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz

The exact same applies to French fries actually, which further validates my point: we just call them 'frites' or 'patates frites'.

And the Greeks probably use the term 'French copulation' for buttfucking, seeing how every culture around the world is just so dismissive about their own sexual innovations and always try to blame the French for it.

We're like the patsy of sexual decadence... it gets tiresome after a while.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

The exact same applies to French fries actually, which further validates my point: we just call them 'frites' or 'patates frites'.

And the Greeks probably use the term 'French copulation' for buttfucking, seeing how every culture around the world is just so dismissive about their own sexual innovations and always try to blame the French for it.

We're like the patsy of sexual decadence... it gets tiresome after a while.

Hmm... sounds like a potentially profitable marketing venture. "Blame the French" t-shirts with nudie 'getting-it-on' silhouettes, sex toys, sexy souvenirs, all kinds of sensual products all under the new product name, "Blame the French". And of course, assemblage and all will need to take place in France. No 'Made In China' on those dildoes and things. Got to be real.