Which do you enjoy more?

last reply
42 replies
7.7k views
3 watchers
16 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
What moment is most exciting or hotter for you - the moment when the head of his hard cock first enters your sissy hole or the moment when you feel that he has gone balls deep inside you? I love being taken and enjoy feeling his cock completely inside of me, but there is something about that moment when he first enters and his head is just inside me. In that moment I know I are his and his alone and he is about to make me his little f*** toy.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I am like you in that it's when he is fully inside my boi pussy and starts thrusting. The feeling is amazing.
Lurker
1 like
LOL.I just love it when he pushes his head in me and I push back against him feeling him slide all the way inside me
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
All the way in. But I'm not sure why. Because I actually feel more physical sensation when his glans ridge slips past my entrance. It just feels more intimate having all of him inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
All the way in. But I'm not sure why. Because I actually feel more physical sensation when his glans ridge slips past my entrance. It just feels more intimate having all of him inside me.

It would be so nice to feel what you do, Bethany
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
All the way in. Actually my favorite is when the head clears the sphincter and begins the deep slide to the bottom (and then repeats it a thousand times).
Detention Seeker
0 likes
When he grunts as he gives those last few thrusts and you know he has what he want's
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When he is balls deep and owns me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like when it best when I feel the head start to go inside me and that initial thrust, as I clench the cock and I hear thier pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
All the way in when his balls rub against mine and my sissy pussy is full
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it deep but there is that moment of relief when I am needing it bad and I feel the head of his cock finally popping inside me ass. I do love it, after he has been fucking me a while and I'm all loose and opened up, when he pulls out and I get to feel him as he starts to slide it back in me again. When he starts to cum it's another matter. I always want him to ram it in me as deep as he can get it and pump his load deep inside me!
Lurker
0 likes
I love when my partner os thrusting himself inside me and I can feel his balls slapping my ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the way when I feel his legs hitting the back of mine and his cock all the way in it is orgasmic even better if is missionary and I have my legs around his waist
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am his when we kiss passionately. I am his woman when the head slips inside. I am his sextoy when he thrusts deeper and deeper till his balls slap against me. But what makes me feel the most feminine is feeling him spurt inside me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When his cock first slid deep in my ASS the pain was very intencebut but when I got to you you already had the car stopped after all that the pain quit the govhad to shut down so puss is the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the way in. When I feel his weight on me claiming me as his .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy the moment as I am opened up and taken deep and thrusting hard all the way until he cums and is no longer hard.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I enjoy the moment as I am opened up and taken deep and thrusting hard all the way until he cums and is no longer hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking from the other side of the question so to speak. The moment of first penetrating with the tip is awesome, but it instantly leads to the strong desire to push in deep, & that feeling is incredible too

I often try to slow down and enjoy that first bit on penetration, teasing the tip, but its not easy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the way in balls slapping against my root
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When he starts really going for it and gets faster and stronger makes me feel so good. My best position is laying on my back with legs wide open and my guy kissing me as he pumps me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the fell as the head goes and love it more when he is balls deep in my ass and shoots his load in my ass. Love the feel of cum running out my ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
since I am an admirer, for me it is whatever pleases her.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it most when he gets it as deep as he can. Let the fuck begin! Ever have a guy pull all out and thrust it back in fast and hard, balls deep 3 or 4 times? Love it!
Lurker
0 likes
All the way in when I feel his balls slapping against me I'm usually moaning at that point
0 likes
The moment that burning sensation gives way to sublime pleasure. When the breathing shallows and the airy gasps and moans start. Finally, when that dam of tension breaks and the spark in your fevered mind warns you that you will ejaculate soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sadly, can't speak to the real deal, but here's what I feel with my toys. I absolutely love the feeling of slowly straddling and lowering myself onto my 7.5 inch dildo. It makes me feel so girly when it makes first contact and slowly enters and spreads me open. I almost quiver as it makes its way past the sphincter. Once I have taken it in all the way, it feels like it belongs there, and I feel like a hot and sexy minx. I love the fullness when it is all the way inside me. But the utmost pleasure for me is when I start riding it hard. I imagine it is a real throbbing cock, and beg for it to do me hard. Eventually, I start shaking, breathing hard, then I tell it I want it to cum inside me. At this point shock waves of pleasure course through my body, I turn to jelly, and then I have an ultra intense orgasm.

Hopefully one day, I will find someone who will make me feel like that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a 100% "Bottom Gurl", I really enjoy it once the head of his cock is in, and he starts to push deeper and deeper, with my legs wrapped around him, urging him on.
colin123
0 likes
Seeing a CD friend kneeling and about to suck me off.
colin123
0 likes
I love a cock pulse while in my mouth, I know a treat is on its way.