Gals ask Gals condom latex advice allergy

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have used latex condoms forever. I have had two children so do not want the pill etc. Recently I get irritation from Latex condoms. I'm to embarassed to go for advice are there latex free condoms. This is so weird that i'm ebarassed about condoms but not anything to do with erotica and sex ha ha makes me laugh at my own way of thinking about this. HB I want to have rumpy pumpy without knowing pre-hand that I will feel ill.
I just hope other women will feel the same as me and wonder what is going on with their body.
Lurker
0 likes
There's the sheep condoms (my favorite) and polyurethane.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the advice Q _ A makes me feel less embarassed thanks. thanks Rocco for seing what is out there at the moment, I will check what's out there in the UK.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am really really really really allergic to latex. It's really easy to find non-latex condoms. In the UK get durex avanti condoms. They are slightly more expensive but save me a trip to the hospital so to me it's worth an extra pound or two. If you are finding that you are allergic or at least being irritated by latex be careful, there are alot of things made of latex that you may not think of...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lol, don't be embarrassed, I'm allergic too--found that out the hard way the first time I ever had sex!
Lurker
0 likes
i cant use condoms
i have a allergy to the latex that they use in