Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you gals willing to try new things sexualy even if they sound weird or funny?

last reply
40 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Within reason, yes.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I'm with Beth - i'm pretty adventurous, but if it sounds like a bad idea from the start, i'll probably say 'no'. (like sticking a cactus up my ass).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need an avatar picture. How about one of these?

Lurker
0 likes
An emphatic no from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Not if you're the one suggesting them.

B-U-R-N!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Not if you're the one suggesting them.

Thank you Kiera lol
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Two words: cat ears.

Sounds goofy, but very hot. Who knew?
0 likes
After Verbal's post, hell yes I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

WTF?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

WTF?

Trust me.

Hint: I was not the one wearing them.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Catwoman being the prime (and only) fictive character that I fantasize about, I really had to try this myself. I ordered the ears and mask shown below for my girlfriend; we also have a budget whip and quite a few 'wet look' accessories.

It makes for a sensational/refreshing visual and my girlfriend tends to adopt a slightly different sexual attitude with that outfit, so it's definitely a whole lot of fun and something that we keep going back to on an occasional basis. It's also pretty damn hilarious when my two black cats are following my girlfriend around, haha.

Highly recommended!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

i have an entire cat suit ears, tail, leotard, tights, paw mittens and paw slipper. oh, and a collar.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friend has a cow suit. A sort of one piece adult size thick fuzzy jammy. Complete with little horns on the hood, tail, fuzzy hoofs on the hand and feet places. White with black spots. Last seen when she was drunk and tobogganing on the city streets at one pm. Suit has also been seen in 'alternative' bars.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could say... define weird. Funny? definitely. See the raspberry blowing forum post. Sex is fun when the mischievous mood strikes, anything new to try is a bonus.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i have an entire cat suit ears, tail, leotard, tights, paw mittens and paw slipper. oh, and a collar.

Me-ow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly I'm pretty open to new things but as others have said within reason. Can't leave permanent marks on my body or pain or just sick stuff. But anything fun I'm game. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to believe there is something I have not done. LOL - But hell yes why not !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pretty open about most common things, but it would depend what you're talking about.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Not sure that would be any more uncomfortable than figging...

why don't you try both and then you'll know for sure?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried just about everything and have some definite No No's. I do have my limits - I would be curious and consider a reasonable approach.