Login

How can one decide whom they love more?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How can one decide whom they love more if they have fallen in love with two people at the same time?

This happened with a work colleague. Both guys are her colleagues & she has been friends with both of them. While she has already been intimate with one of them, the other guy has hinted at thinking of getting intimate with her. She is unsure of whom she loves the most & thats why she has been avoiding both guys for weeks now. Because if she later comes to know that she loved the earlier guy more, it would be cheating. She is messed up. She used to swing lovers when she was in an open relationship with her earlier bf & both these guys know about it but expect her to commit. She had been hanging out with either guys for months. But both guys are unaware of thoughts on her mind.
0 likes
I don't know how she can 'love' either of them without having been in a serious relationship. Sounds to me like she needs to flip a coin!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Why should she have to give in to pressure to commit before she's ready? And why would it be cheating? I'm not an expert on commitment, especially with guys. But I don't give in to pressure from guys. If a guy puts that kind of stress on a woman, what's her life going to be like in the relationship?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She should just say "Fuck 'em both." Why does she have to conform to either of their expectations? Neither of them is responsible for her happiness. She is.
Lurker
0 likes
I told her to take her mind off it. Shes a workaholic too. Thanks for your help smile