Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have an online friend/crush/fuck buddy?

last reply
111 replies
10.2k views
3 watchers
13 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you have an online friend/crush/fuck buddy with whom you get along so well as if in real love but never met in person?
If yes how you met online? Chat room/ facebook or any other? Do you desire to meet him/her in person?
Lurker
0 likes
Been there, done that... staying the fuck away from it...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
That would be Sally, the woman who owns the lesbian site I mod for. We've been running the site together for nearly 8 years and have known each other for almost 10 years from our MySpace days. We've flirted, loved, and shared everything together. She lives and works in Germany unfortunately, and in real life is quite shy, while I'm outgoing as hell!

Four of my stories here on Lush were written for and about her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have a few on-line friends on Lush - all bi-sexual females. We corresponded and enjoy a very sexual desire to be together. Unfortunately that wont happen for a number of reasons. We do share the actual experiences we do have with our partners and the experiences we believe we would have together should we ever meet.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
That would be Sally, the woman who owns the lesbian site I mod for. We've been running the site together for nearly 8 years and have known each other for almost 10 years from our MySpace days. We've flirted, loved, and shared everything together. She lives and works in Germany unfortunately, and in real life is quite shy, while I'm outgoing as hell!

Four of my stories here on Lush were written for and about her!

I wrote all of my stories for ..........
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Ungovernable
0 likes
Yes/yes/yes, but reluctant to jinx by divulging any details.

Interesting that only the ladies are talking...
Person of Interest
0 likes
Yes to all. Met in an online forum, not this one. It's exciting, wonderful, amazing, and heartbreaking. All at the same time! What a ride.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and I think about her a lot, fantasise about meeting her, though that would be actual cheating so forbidden! I don't even know what she looks like. It doesn't matter of course as it is all about a different kind of connection isn't it? I think if I did see her naked I'd explode, as already feel I know her intimately and it would almost feel like fucking her IRL.

We share stories of our masturbation and how the other inspired it. There is an incredibly strong sexual chemistry and a sharing of some of the same dirty thoughts that is overpowering at times.

Is it cheating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
Yes/yes/yes, but reluctant to jinx by divulging any details.

Interesting that only the ladies are talking...

Should we speak up lovely lady?
The Goddess
0 likes
Not currently!

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do have a special on-line friend that I have a crush on, he's just the sweetest guy....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, Yes, wish, any offers?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No, altho I have met several of online chatters over the years,and on a couple of occasions have taken it to next level!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Yes, I'm in a relationship online. Best experience, bar none.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On-line crush? Yes (and she knows it). On-line friend? Yes - one or two. On-line fuck buddy? No - but if anyone wants to apply, my avatar is on the left...
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Friend? Yes, exactly three.
Crush? No, all those have faded.
Fuck buddy? No.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

Should we speak up lovely lady?

Choosing to invoke Article Five...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
2 outta 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loads of friends. Crush? I guess it's impossible to not have a crush on someone with so many handsome men around.0aw913igZKC7B49g
0 likes
Edit.

There are a few fuckers but nothing special--well nothing special from my part.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Lots of friends and someone who is becoming more important
Lurker
0 likes
Lush is filled with many lovely people that hunger for connection and or sex. As in life the special people remain and become even more special, the others, they simply come and go.