Do you like to masturbate?

last reply
165 replies
17.0k views
7 watchers
31 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
What techniques do you use to masturbate to orgasm?
0 likes
Let's see, over the years I have:

- humped the sheets (makes a mess, though)
- stroked the traditional way (fist around cock)
- fucked my fist after lubing it (with soap in the shower or lube in bed)
- massaged it with fingertips (current preferred technique if I can't do the lube one)
Lurker
0 likes
Not really. Its gives me blisters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to, but I'm longing for the real thing, nothing like a freshly shaved cock sliding in and out of nicely shaved pussy....
Lurker
0 likes
DUH ,Of course I masturbate,usually use coconut oil ,look at picos Hot men and jerk it till I cum;I love eating my mess
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
It is a daily thing for me and often a couple of times a day. I like oils too making my cock all slippery so it can just glide through my hand. I'll finger my ass just when I am close to cumming.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL thats like asking Do you like to breathe? YES!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy my alone time.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, who doesn't?
0 likes
Do I like to masturbate? Sure, when I have the time and space. Which isn't often.

What techniques do I use? If I'm pressed for time, Sliquid hybrid lubricant and my Lelo Siri and direct clitoral stimulation. If not pressed for time, my fingers and lubricant and teasing and eventually edging with the Siri.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Site administrator
0 likes
Well yes... once may be twice a year if I am super horny.

Opsey... techniques... right hand with a box of tissues close by.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yep of course! Most have been covered!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now I masturbate the way most guys do, I guess. I always use hand cream, maybe soap in the shower, wrap my hand around my cock, and make the magic happen.
When I was a kid first masturbating I did it differently. I used to sit on the toilet, put some soap on my wet thighs, then I would push my erection up and down between my thighs until I would cum. I really was pretty good, maybe I'll give it another try for fun.
I still love 'pulling my goalie' almost every day and I'm 68.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love masturbating and do it every day, usually twice. I like to use olive oil as lube. Sometimes it is in front of a mirror, sometimes looking at pictures. I love looking at pictures of myself dressed up and playing. Quite often I play with one of my dildos and wank at the same time. When I use my big one the orgasm is awesome. Very occasionally I don't do it but I can't really stand not wanking every day. As Woody Allen said, " masturbation is making love to the person you know best, yourself." I couldn't agree more. I could not imagine life not wanking myself off. I will always do it and absolutely adore it. I am going to do it right now. Thanks for posting this thread. Lucy Lou xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whenever possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had to come back here. I love it and I love it. There!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I masturbate.....sometimes 4 or 5 times a day!
And every time I am on Lush!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Coming here again. I still love it and am still doing it. I had a great one earlier and swallowed my cum. Lovely
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I like to whenever I have a chance. Most of my fantasies I chat about here follow me into my evening bath for a nice long slippery one. I think about sexy women in lingerie and cd gurls too. Sometimes I am lucky to have a nice quiet home alone time to do it as I chat with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is really fun having a play while on a chat room, even better when it is on the phone which happens sometimes. But living in Europe it is not that easy. But when I have a really good jerk off fucking my pussy with a toy the orgasm it out of this world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DO I LIKE TO MASTURBATE? Does the sun like to shine? Does the rain make you wet? Are you getting the picture yet??? I have to keep switching hands just so that I can let the other one cool off for a bit!!! ( Out somewhere where I might get caught is my very favorite!) OOPS, TMI again...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say that I cannot stop masturbating and love it so much. The best thing, especially with a mirror and a good imagination. And lots of energy.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to masturbate at least once a day. I feel more relaxed after I cum a big load
Lurker
0 likes
I like to masturbate at least once a day. I feel more relaxed after I cum a big load
Lurker
0 likes
Hell Yes!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy it, usually with a small dildo in my ass.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, I have to a few times a day my balls ache when I don't release the pressure. Could use some help ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I know I have commented before but recently mywanks have been so much better than ever. I love doing this. Every day without fail. Heaven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does a bear shit in the woods? I do regularly and have since I first discovered it in about the 5th grade. Haven't stopped since, tho I also like conventional m/f sex and occasional m/m. But enjoy having a party of one, often when enjoying a good story on Lush or elsewhere or watching a hot vid. I especially enjoy using lotion or lube and like to prolong the experience by rubbing pre cum over the head.