Suck after fuck?

last reply
116 replies
15.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, do you like to suck a guy's cock after he's been deep in your pussy? Maybe even cum in you. Do you like the taste of your juices licked and sucked off a cock?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Of course I do! Women aren't as averse to tasting their own cum as much as guys seem to be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CLEANUP ON AISLE ONE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly do. Yum

Some guys even like to go 69 after fucking. As sensitive as I am then it is really wonderful.

Shame more men can not emotionally capable of handling this technique.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by USADaddyNY
Ladies, do you like to suck a guy's cock after he's been deep in your pussy? Maybe even cum in you. Do you like the taste of your juices licked and sucked off a cock?

To me the taste of cum is the best in this world. And the taste of my own pussy......... Out of this world.......mmmmmmmmm
So a big YES from my side
Lurker
0 likes
I actually do. It's better because it tastes so sweet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by USADaddyNY

Yes love it but only if he's still hard
Lurker
0 likes
Yup! 100%
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have love the taste as well as the excitement it brings my lover.....love doing it, but then again I have always loved sucking down my lovers cum.
Lurker
0 likes
mmm, love it!?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my taste on cocks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I certainly do. Yum

Some guys even like to go 69 after fucking. As sensitive as I am then it is really wonderful.

I agree. I had a lovely former girlfriend who trained me to enjoy my cum. Now I can't seem to get enough of it and am even jonesing to taste someone else's jizz
The Goddess
0 likes
Absolutely!

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
not particularly

booooooooooooring
Lurker
0 likes
No way. Pass. Thanks! Better take a shower.

Cum in me, I do like that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

booooooooooooring

what about you? yes or no?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

what about you? yes or no?

Of course not. I don't suck cock at all. You could argue this is because I'm :

1. Uber boring
2. A hypocrite
3. A heterosexual male
4. All of the above
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

Of course not. I don't suck cock at all. You could argue this is because I'm :

1. Uber boring
2. A hypocrite
3. A heterosexual male
4. All of the above

5. a wimpering coward (that's what Kiera said, i'm just repeating it *giggles and runs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I luv it its yumm.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes for me it is passionate sex not to mention tastes great too
0 likes
Definetly. I love the taste of my own cum and the taste of another girls if we are having a threesome. Girls are not as hung up as guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course it's the best way to clean up after a nice fuck tasting his and my cum mixed is very tasty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I certainly do. Yum

I'm not at all worried about tasting my own cum . If my wife or partner hasn't cum before I do , I like to go down on her , eat her out , to finish the job.
Better still 69 so all the juice runs out into my mouth , so much lubrication is good for rimming as well .