42.9k views
9 watchers
182 likes
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Let's share 3 things!

1. I've done opera in Europe.
2. I love to cook.
3. I'm an introvert with extrovert tendencies.
Short Arse Brit
2 likes
1. I've done a parachute jump
2. I hate Smart Cars and want to blow them all up
3. I love most superhero films, especially Marvel ones. But I hate Batman and would like to see him get his arse kicked by Rocket.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
1. I've done a parachute jump
2. I hate Smart Cars and want to blow them all up
3. I love most superhero films, especially Marvel ones. But I hate Batman and would like to see him get his arse kicked by Rocket.

Oh, your number 3 would be amazing to watch! ?
Sultan of Smut
2 likes
1. I've been to all 50 US states
2. I, too, love to cook
3. Thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail is on my bucket list
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Emerson501
1. I've been to all 50 US states
2. I, too, love to cook
3. Thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail is on my bucket list

which was your favorite?
Sultan of Smut
1 like
I'd have to say Alaska. I went in August and life was exploding everywhere. It was beautiful.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emerson501
I'd have to say Alaska. I went in August and life was exploding everywhere. It was beautiful.

It's on my bucket list of places to visit. That sounds splendid!
Rainbow Warrior
3 likes
1. I spent the first 6 weeks of my life in an incubator because I had almost no baby fat to keep me warm, but now my skin always feels warmer to the touch than most people's.

2. I've toured more than 30 Frank Lloyd Wright homes and public buildings all over the country because my boyfriend is a FLW nut.

3. I've played the piano since I was 5, and Native American flutes since age 17, but in h.s. I was a band nerd and played drums, and marimbas in college.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
2 likes
1 : I have an exceptionally high IQ

2: Most people get on my nerves

3: I love going to the Coast
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
1. I used to work at the National Security Agency.
2. I retired from IRS Appeals, where I was an interest computation expert.
3. I am a museum nut. I have to visit at least one in every city I visit.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
1. I taught myself to play acoustic guitar.
2. Mozart and Beethoven are my musical influences.
3. I love pb&js
Candyland Kitten
2 likes
1. I feel that unless I am watching, reading, and typing, generally all taking place while I'm on the phone talking, then I am accomplishing nothing (but talking is my favorite).

2. I read and collect cookbooks (about 500 at last count). I find them almost as fascinating as erotica. And don't make that weird...I don't like them THAT much.

3. I love anything that spikes my adrenaline-motorcycles, fast cars, roller coasters and on and on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littleduchess
1. I feel that unless I am watching, reading, and typing, generally all taking place while I'm on the phone talking, then I am accomplishing nothing (but talking is my favorite).

2. I read and collect cookbooks (about 500 at last count). I find them almost as fascinating as erotica. And don't make that weird...I don't like them THAT much.

3. I love anything that spikes my adrenaline-motorcycles, fast cars, roller coasters and on and on.

Has there been a favorite recipe that you've come across as a result of collecting so many cookbooks?
Candyland Kitten
2 likes
Quote by Literati_Sage80

Has there been a favorite recipe that you've come across as a result of collecting so many cookbooks?

A favorite? As in singular? (Eagerly grabs my list...)

Just kidding...kind of. It's hard to pick a favorite really.

But, off the top of my head I'd have to say one of my favorites is by Tyler Florence...Blueberry scones with lemon glaze. They are quick and easy and literally melt in your mouth. Plus, the top of your head kinda explodes so all the lemony freshness can escape. Try them at your own risk. (Actually if you do try them the glaze recipe that is printed isn't correct. Just a drizzle of lemon juice will do ya.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littleduchess

A favorite? As in singular? (Eagerly grabs my list...)

Just kidding...kind of. It's hard to pick a favorite really.

But, off the top of my head I'd have to say one of my favorites is by Tyler Florence...Blueberry scones with lemon glaze. They are quick and easy and literally melt in your mouth. Plus, the top of your head kinda explodes so all the lemony freshness can escape. Try them at your own risk. (Actually if you do try them the glaze recipe that is printed isn't correct. Just a drizzle of lemon juice will do ya.)

That sounds utterly amazing! I'll be looking that one up!
Lurker
2 likes
My gosh....not sure what to put here that won't put people off or have them roll their eyes.....

1. My first real job was as an erotic model in Europe
2. I am about to finish my MBA
3. I am pretty sure that I own every Disney movie ever made.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
^^^Disney movies are the best!!!!

1. I'm great at baking cheesecake.
2. I have slightly over a handful of cats (guess I fit the typical lesbian stereotype?)
3. My eyes change according to mood or what I wear. (shades of blue/green/grey)
Short Arse Brit
2 likes
Quote by Literati_Sage80

Oh, your number 3 would be amazing to watch! ?

I know.

We get more than one go, right??

1. I am a huge Formula 1 fan.
2. I have gone down into a pit full of alligators in Gambia and stroke one named Charlie.
3. I get sea sick fishing on the Atlantic in Gambia
The Duchess of Tart

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
1. I never know what to put in lists.
2. No, honestly, I never know what to put in lists.
3. See 1 and 2.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by GoNE68
1. I never know what to put in lists.
2. No, honestly, I never know what to put in lists.
3. See 1 and 2.

Not even shopping lists? I thought all men were incapable of shopping without a shopping list, even for less than 5 items
The Duchess of Tart

Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
1 like
Quote by kiera

Not even shopping lists? I thought all men were incapable of shopping without a shopping list, even for less than 5 items

LMFAO smile
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by kiera

Ha!!

1. I don't make shopping lists on paper.
2. I prefer the mental ones.
3. Even then, I totally disregard them.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Literati_Sage80

Ha!!

1. I don't make shopping lists on paper.
2. I prefer the mental ones.
3. Even then, I totally disregard them.

But in doing this, when you get home have you forgotten to buy items you went out to get?
The Duchess of Tart

1 like
1. I love Scrabble but cannot play with my way-too-competitive brother.
2. I write story ideas/titles on scraps of paper which clutter up my bag/pockets.
3. I'm an excellent cook and I LOVE cleaning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

But in doing this, when you get home have you forgotten to buy items you went out to get?

On occasion. Mostly not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
1. I love Scrabble but cannot play with my way-too-competitive brother.
2. I write story ideas/titles on scraps of paper which clutter up my bag/pockets.
3. I'm an excellent cook and I LOVE cleaning.
what

What is your favorite dish to make?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
1 like
When I was a kid I had a pet monkey, bought out of Boy's Life (Boy Scout magazine) for $14.95. We had it for three months, then gave it to a pet shop. He was fun, but batshit crazy.

I got thrown in jail in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Got out the Monday before Fat Tuesday. It was kinda fun.

I hitchhiked from Des Moines, IA to NYC via Canada, going over the Great Lakes. When I got to NYC I stayed there for 12 years.
Normal Adjacent
2 likes
1. My entire family knows I write erotica for fun. Husband and grown kids, (My Mom only had two questions, Does it make you happy? (Yes) Do you write under an assumed name (Yes). Then that's all that matters she concluded.

2. I despise milk and if it touches me I have to go and wash it off. I tolerate it's presence in recipes, but never by itself. I've been this way since I was two I am told by my parents

3. I got my first tattoo at age 50.
Sultan of Smut
2 likes
Quote by kiera

I catch hell because I don't make shopping lists, I make shopping maps. Everything is listed out in the right location so I only have to make one pass.

Yes, I still forget things. But I do so in an extremely efficient way.