(Story Idea) Swingers....with a twist

last reply
2 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, I have been writing a story series titled 'Jenny' & 'Mike' where a couple cross dress as the opposite gender and have some gender play fun with strap-on pegging.

While I've already written a story for a threesome, I have a much larger story planned out for them with many more shenanigans. But for that to happen, they would need to swing with another couple into the same fetish as them.

The idea is basically that the cross dressed husbands would be swapped and would get a good hard pegging as they watch their significant others fucking their swapped mate. Eventually after a night full of lot of strapon fucking, the other couple would maybe suggest that they come to a SPECIAL swingers event held at a swingers resort which is only allowing couples and singles who cross dress as the opposite gender and with a lot of pegging involved in the scenario.

Could anyone maybe suggest a few things on:

a. When / how they meet the swinging couple? Should they put up and ad on craigslist?
b. the other couple should suggest the swingers resort idea that has the special week long crossdressing pegging event?
c. any ideas for shenanigans at the resort?

Open to ideas.

Thanks.

/H
0 likes
Quote by fernandezh1983

a. When / how they meet the swinging couple? Should they put up and ad on craigslist?
b. the other couple should suggest the swingers resort idea that has the special week long crossdressing pegging event?
c. any ideas for shenanigans at the resort?

How about they reunite with some old friends who've been living away for a while and got into swinging during that time? Give them a reason to meet and a comfort level with each other that would make the proposal to "swing" easier. (Yes, it's an idea from a story I worked on but never really finished and have since abandoned).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

How about they reunite with some old friends who've been living away for a while and got into swinging during that time? Give them a reason to meet and a comfort level with each other that would make the proposal to "swing" easier. (Yes, it's an idea from a story I worked on but never really finished and have since abandoned).

thats a good suggestion, but it doesn't work.

mostly because as I stated in my original post, they are a crossdressing couple. they both dress up as the opposite gender and peg. and they dont really have any friends as per the backstory thats been set up for them. their crossdressing and pegging is a secret, which is why experimenting with a couple outside of their friends circle (a couple who are experienced) could be a good idea for them.