Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you believe in Astrology? What is your sign?

last reply
21 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a huge astrology believer. I'm a Taurus- born in May.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
I'm on the Acquarius/Pisces cusp (19th) but have never really paid much attention to it. I guess it could be fun to look into one day. I've always thought it was cool that I'm a Pisces and a twin, though I've never heard of that having any real significance.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
The fault, as Cassius told Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves. Astrology is a total fraud, complete bullshit. Here's my sign.

[url]http://[/url]
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I'm an Aquarius Astrology though not my thing at all
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
The fault, as Cassius told Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves. Astrology is a total fraud, complete bullshit. Here's my sign.

C'mon, Ruthie. This is the internet. There's no need to sugarcoat things here!
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i do believe in astrology, and i happen to be a cancer. i don't live my life by my horoscope, but i often find it to be uncanny. however, i get a good laugh out of it as well. recently i came across an image saying that this group of signs hate fake people. um, no shit. i'm almost positive that applies to the majority of people regardless of their sign. just take it with a grain of salt.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a pisces but I only know that thanks to an ex girlfriend who was really into it (she was an aries if that means anything to anyone). I don't put any thought into it beyond looking up my horoscope when I come across that page in the newspaper. It's something I find fun to think about.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
There's only one star that affects our lives and that's the sun. Well, and Beyoncé.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest, i don't know if i do or not, i guess it just depends, other than that i am a Leo!
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I'm a Virgo but I don't strictly believe in astrology. I certainly check the boxes for your typical Virgo, for example, I'm particular and meticulous to the point of being annoying. However, it's possible that these character traits and my star sign are coincidental and not causally related.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie

No need to be rude please. Everyone is welcome to believe what they like.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an aries, and I've been told I behave like one. I take this sort of thing with a bulk order of salt, though.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm a twin, and our due date was July 14th, 1980, which should have made us Cancer, but we were born 6 weeks premature, so we are instead (and quite appropriately) Gemini. So if we were supposed to be born under the sign of Cancer, and by complete happenstance wound up as Geminis instead, how does Astrology play any predictive role whatsoever in our lives? It is all hogwash!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Gee, and I thought Astrology was a Houston Astros fan club.

Umm... Capricorn

I have never paid any attention to horoscopes but I visited the Voodoo Lady once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe in science. One of the first things I learned in my first college astronomy class was that astrology was pseudo science and had no relevance to anything.
0 likes
Quote by kinky_girl
I'm a Virgo but I don't strictly believe in astrology. I certainly check the boxes for your typical Virgo, for example, I'm particular and meticulous to the point of being annoying. However, it's possible that these character traits and my star sign are coincidental and not causally related.

sounds like me and i'm a virgo too! if i see a horoscope i'll read it but i don't believe in them. i make my own luck. hopefully, i'll hang on to both sides of my face.
0 likes
Quote by LovableMe
I'm a Taurus- born in May.

Me, too. Great month to be born (my youngest brother and one of my cousins are also May babies).

I do not believe in astrology myself. It is an intriguing idea when you consider how interconnected the universe is but there is simply no experimental or observational support for the hypothesis that the positions of certain stars and planets affect our lives and personalities.

Another issue is which system of astrology do you believe in? The Chinese have a completely different system based on your birth year (I'm a Snake), for instance, so do we have to look at both our Chinese and Western sign to get the full picture? What if my Chinese year and my Western horoscope give contradictory results? There's probably other systems in other cultures as well so do we have to account for all of them?

These are all problems of it not being a science. If there was a single system that was verifiable by the scientific method, all of these questions would go away but instead we have multiple systems, none of which is supported by objective science so the problems of which one is right and how to reconcile different results from different systems come down to what you believe. It belongs in the realm of religion, not science, IOW.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a Gemini, and the traits fit, more or less. I don't put much credence in it for daily life, just find it amusing.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

sounds like me and i'm a virgo too! if i see a horoscope i'll read it but i don't believe in them. i make my own luck. hopefully, i'll hang on to both sides of my face.

With a little luck, yes you will! I don't really believe in fate or anything so I struggle to take astrology too seriously.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely, I am true to my sign a Scorpio...anyone who knws or who has known me will attest to that fact...ask them