Thoughts on having sex in public?

last reply
65 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are your thoughts on having sex in public/semi-public places?

Example: Dressing Room
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
The Linebacker
0 likes
"Oh, baby! Let's get this done without being arrested for public indecency and public lewdness!!!"
Lurker
0 likes
There's a definite thrill to "spontaneous" sex. Try to get your hard-core thrills without actually crashing your career or family life. I've done it countless times, never caught, even in front of a huge glass window on the 3rd floor (nobody looked up)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my fantasy life, here on Lush, I'm always wear "fuck me" outfits, and take every possible opportunity to get hot and wet.

In real life, well, reality prevails.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What's hotter than the risk of being caught?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Not sexy in my opinion.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Public sex can be the hottest sexual experiences if you do it with the right person. I think if someone is going to do it then do it with someone you're comfortable with. And it helps if that person is a bit more confident then you so you won't bail out. ;)
- AlexisItsYours x
Lurker
0 likes
Believe me it is 'HOT' , got to be the right place with the right person. Done it in back row of an old flea pit of a cinema, used the same cinemas gents toilets for the same reason. Sex in the car, mmmmmm so much scope. Just have to use common sense and watch whos about, but mmmmm yessssssss for me xx Sally xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MsDirtyLittleSecret
What are your thoughts on having sex in public/semi-public places?

Example: Dressing Room

Sex in the amusement park....... Or in the back seat of a car in the parking lot........ Or being touched in the theatre........ My fav places of public sex
Lurker
0 likes
It definitely is exciting, but on the downside it's mostly not in the most comfortable places (e.g. locker-/restrooms). Well, you can't have it all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love sex in public places as it is so wrong to do!
Lurker
0 likes
In my fantasies? Sexy. I'm definitely an exhibitionist and voyeur.

In reality? Nope, nope, nope. The risks of being caught (kind of embarrassing in reality) and potential legal issues are too much.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an exhibitionist in my heart. I think about it all the time...giggles

I like to be watched and have done it in a public setting many times.
0 likes
My wife and I have masturbated and touched each other here and there, in restaurants, movie theaters, parks, etc. But we have never gotten totally naked and fucked in the open.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
not on my bucket list. however, it has a starring role in my fantasies.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
its make me wet
Lurker
0 likes
The thought of being caught and/or being watched is a huge turn on.
0 likes
I love it. The thought of someone watching or you getting caught just adds to the excitement. That's why I never wear panties with short skirts.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the thought of it and would definitely like to try one day. Previous girlfriends did not approve of it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first visit to a swingers club in Atlanta was the first time I ever had sex, or truly exposed myself in a public type setting. It awoke the beast within!! I loved being watched and have taken that to a more public environment since. I have not actually had sex with another in public but have masturbated quite frequently. I just love the rush it gives me and the power over whenever is watching!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hotel room, curtains open but lights out...onlookers will see shadows but thats all.

does that count?? smile

i remember a fellow lushie telling me all about doing similar in a very exotic and well known hotel in Asia, but im not naming names haha!
The Goddess
0 likes
Whilst I don't consider myself an exhibitionist... there have been parks in London, restaurants in a Germany, even a theatre in India... lol. I was overcome with emotion.

His GODDESS πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Every second of every day. πŸ’•πŸ’

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
What's hotter than the risk of being caught?

Couldn't agree with you more!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JustFriends101

Couldn't agree with you more!!!

I'm with you naughty ladies!
Lurker
0 likes
huge huge turn on, I've done a lot of this
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy having sex in public. I love the risk of getting caught
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to run trains down off bourbon street back in the day.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not comfortable feeling exposed and having full sex in public places but I have happily given blow jobs in dressing rooms, on the back row of flea pit cinemas (with no one close by), in cars and when younger in front of others at drink fuelled parties.