Searching, aching...

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please can anyone help?

It is a familiar problem; I am desperately searching for a specific story. I have searched and search but to no avail.

Synopsis:

A work function at a hotel. Wife teases, flirting with a guy on the dance floor. The guy is a work rival. He pushes it and in the end we agree to go to his room to stop him continuing his risky behaviour towards the wife around work colleagues. We agree, they can do whatever as long as no penetrative sex.

In the room, encouraged by the guy's massive cock, bit by bit things escalate. The wife eventually asks if she can feel his cock inside her just once. He agrees to allow it. Pushing in bit by bit, the husband objects saying it was close to just fucking but is dismissed as pushing straight in would hurt her.

Suffice to say they end up having sex. When the hubby complains, he is told, he shouldn't have allowed the early behaviour if he did not expect her lover to fuck her.

They have much sex.

Fin.

This is driving me nuts. I have looked through all my bookmarks (a long if exciting process!) I have used the search function repeatedly trying to find with what combination I originally searched all to no avail.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone recognises this story and / or could point me in the right direction.

Thanks fellow Lush Stories lovers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We so need a Shazam for literature.
0 likes
i haven't a clue unfortunately. my advice is MOVE ON. there are plenty more great stories, such as mine.