Login

Stopping pictures on timeline

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
English Gentleman
0 likes
I posted a picture on my status(nothing vulgar, just a pic of a story cover I'm working on) and a friend got quite upset with me. Now I understand not all pictures are to everyone's tastes but I don't see why I should delete my picture for every person that doesn't like it. (If it was something I posted on their wall I would understand and delete it, but I put it on my wall) obviously it had come up on their timeline.

So this is my question for you. Is there a way to stop seeing imegas on our timeline, or is it something we can think of for the improvements page.

Many thanks in advance

SeanR
Site administrator
0 likes
smile. You can delete anything that appears on your timeline. There should be a remove option preceeded with a small red x against every entry :).
English Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
smile. You can delete anything that appears on your timeline. There should be a remove option preceeded with a small red x against every entry :).

Okay I'll let them know.
English Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

that doesnt seem to be the case. im not talking about pictures ive posted on their wall, im talking about the pictures i have put as my "status" (what are you thinking) it goes on my friends wall and they dont want to see it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had this problem with a "friend" posting multiple cock sucking pics every day. I couldn't handle it. I tried but couldn't delete them. I ended up deleting her as a friend. It was distressing. They were in my friend's activities I think. Do I have this right?
English Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by Myamibi
i had this problem with a "friend" posting multiple cock sucking pics every day. I couldn't handle it. I tried but couldn't delete them. I ended up deleting her as a friend. It was distressing. They were in my friend's activities I think. Do I have this right?

yes exactly, i think the mods should make iy so you can either delete them or switch off images. maybe something for the improvements page
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
members have the ability to block blog images of their friends under settings and privacy. go to the 'your profile page' section and you will find the option towards the bottom. however, i think the ability to delete individual posts from our activity feed would be better since you may enjoy being able to keep up with your friends.

Say. Her. Name.