What piercings do you have?

last reply
30 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Simple as that really, I just find it interesting! Also, any specific brands of body jewellery you like and would recommend?
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No piercings. I've thought about getting my lip and eyebrow pierced but I doubt that I'll ever do it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

0 likes
Ears! I'm afraid that's it. Not really turned on by piercings tbh.
Mana wahine
0 likes
3 piercings in each ear and a nipple piercing.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
3 ear piercings is clearly a good number! I wouldn't say I'm turned in by piercings, but they can certainly enhance. Plus, you get to wear sparkly things and that is always a winner for me. I'm obsessed with the brand Industrial Strength, so damn shiny.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Besides my ears, just my piercing wit!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Mine are pretty simple. Just earlobe piercings for the studs I like to wear on occasion. They do come in handy if I want to play a pirate in a play.
Lurker
0 likes
Other than a guy that pierced my heart and let me bleed, the only other piercing is my ears.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

And it's so sexy and alluring???

You're BACK!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, I don't have any 'Brosnans'
Lurker
0 likes
5 scrotal. Like Body Candy brand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
6 ear piercings and did have one in my nose
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've had an arrow through my heart just a few times.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'm rather boring in this regard. i have three piercings in my right ear and four in my left. that's it.

Say. Her. Name.

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i'm rather boring in this regard. i have three piercings in my right ear and four in my left. that's it.

Oh..In my dreams you have other piercings.

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Six in the left, 10 in the left....might get a few more.
Lurker
0 likes
Just two in each ear.
Lurker
0 likes
Only one in each ear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two in my left ear, one right above the first and one in my right. Though I always felt like I should have my left eyebrow pierced and my bottom lip on the right side pierced...weird huh?
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Lurker
0 likes
One in each ear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have 2 in each ear and 1 in my belly button. Planing to do both nipples and my clit hood with bar bells. Then attach a chain to the inside of each barbell in my nipple. On the outside of each barbell in my nipples a chain that runs down to each side of the barbell in my clit. We all ready have the chains. For now they attach with clips.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two in each ear lobe and also my belly button. I had wanted my nipples pierced, but have chicken out every time
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
One nipple piercing. Looked kinda nice when I was still a handsome dude some 20+ years ago. Now it looks rather silly I guess. But hey, it's part of me now ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just my ears but I have several . I find naval piercing sexy but maybe I'm a little to old for that, LOL! Plus I am really afraid of needles!
0 likes
Ears, belly button, tongue and both nipples. Getting my hood pierced soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have any holes I wasn't born with!