Famous Story badge no longer a thing?

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
In commenting in the forum I noted a member missing a Famous Story badge despite having 30,000+ views. On further checking it seems that they have dropped off of the profile pages of everyone I spot-checked.
Site bug, or is that badge going away?

Like the new numbers on the badges, great idea!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hmmm yes, I just noticed that. Maybe there's work afoot to include numbers on that badge too, and it's just offline while Gav does his stuff.

I do hope so - it would be such a cool thing! smile

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I noticed the Legendary badge is also missing.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
We've tried really hard to keep this under wraps but I suppose the cat is out of the bag now.

The sad truth is that one of our moderators is a kleptomaniac. We've tried everything we can think of to stop her from stealing but everywhere she goes she picks up bits and pieces.

If you see Sprite anywhere near your profile page, please take extra care with anything fluffy, little shiny things, and your Lush badges. Especially your Lush badges.

As soon as we find out where she's been stashing them you can have them back.

L x

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I noticed the Legendary badge is also missing.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Well, most of us wouldn't have ever noticed THAT!

right back at'cha!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
The famous and legendary badges are back. I love the new red dot sytem. It's those littles things that make Lush different. Way to go, Gav!.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
We've tried really hard to keep this under wraps but I suppose the cat is out of the bag now.

The sad truth is that one of our moderators is a kleptomaniac. We've tried everything we can think of to stop her from stealing but everywhere she goes she picks up bits and pieces.

If you see Sprite anywhere near your profile page, please take extra care with anything fluffy, little shiny things, and your Lush badges. Especially your Lush badges.

As soon as we find out where she's been stashing them you can have them back.

L x

Milik is right, they're back! I assume Sprite has been apprehended, though personally I'd be apprehensive about the apprehension. Love the gif though, very funny! And yes, the red dots are a brilliant addition.
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
The famous and legendary badges are back. I love the new red dot sytem. It's those littles things that make Lush different. Way to go, Gav!.

Me too, what a lovely thing to see when I first looked at my timeline today :-) And, I am just 5,000 views shy of my next one! Love it.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

The Linebacker
0 likes
The system is in the course of updating and adding those Famous Story & Legendary Story badges back in. I saw some of my friend's earlier and now my page has just been updated.

Gav has done another outstanding job. These badges, which display the number in each of these categories you've achieved is really awesome. When Gav goes to work on something he really makes it first class.

A big salute to Gav!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I looked everyday at my stories to see which work best then I noticed a 1 on story's, today though it looks like Gav has got things done all 15 now present and correct.
Thanks Gav