Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever watched or had someone watch you have sex ?

last reply
196 replies
23.8k views
5 watchers
3 likes
0 likes
There's this weird couple in the mirror who do it as we do it and they never stop watching us. Weirdos.
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes to both. i had a young friend who asked me to do his gf so he could watch. also watched my best friend (who is a lesbian) have sex with her gf.
Lurker
0 likes
yes and yes, many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ummmm.....yeah
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - I have been watched and watched others. Both are exciting to me, just different ways to feel sensual or naughty or alive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have watched and yes I have been watching. Both knowingly and unknowingly on the been watched part.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many many times.
Now we are a group of six FWB the opportunities are boundless and without concern.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much for watching, but whenever you want to watch. You get the idea I am sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I have been watched, pretty much always because we wanted to be. Any time we go away we try to a range some kind of show. Always fun
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Almost every Saturday night. We swap with another couple and watch each other have sex with each others partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why yes, both actually
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, gosh, I would love to do both but I haven't.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, my boyfriend was a swinger before I met him, and we have been with some couples and singles, Im bi so I was always into the ladies, but the guys I had didn't do a lot for me in the equation because my boyfriend is quite cute and sexy. I was surprised how hot it was to look each other in the eyes as we were getting it in with other people. The worst part was his chatting with people too much, and he'd talk to skanky chicks I wouldn't be interested in, or he didn't care what the guy looked like, it just turned him on to watch me get fucked. I've had a lovely girlfriend that he never had sex with, he'd just help and touch me. That was hot. I need a connection and to feel comfortable and he's fearless and outgoing and can "sport fuck" like it's nothing, I can't, so we're taking it slow, I'd like to have another girlfriend and he knows that. We once were with a couple who were cops, after we were with this couple who were cops they stood there and tenderly held each other and said they loved each other, that was sweet.
Cin69Cin
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
For a second I was like 'no, never ever, now that's a shame and something that needs fixing'. However, I have watched and been watched on many occasions. God bless group sex!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard some sounds coming from my aunt's room one two times and then decided to peak through window, so yes, I have seen her having sex..but that was long time ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes and enjoy them both!
Lurker
0 likes
Been watched, not on purpose, I glanced up during car sex with my husband and saw his brother on a raised deck, watching... was instantly turned on, gave him the best show I could. I don't think he knew that I knew; his eyes were glued to my husband's hand up my skirt. Luckily I was wearing the fun stuff, white lace lingerie, garters and stockings.... excitedly proud of myself that night (and a little guilty) Gave me the nudge to be naughtier in my daily life; couldn't get the thrill out of my head. surprised
Lurker
0 likes
I have had someone watch me and it was fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BTDT.

Not just yes, but 'HELL YES'.

The better situation started where both the guy and the girl started with dual oral action to get the situation started.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My husband has watched me dozens of times.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My husband has watched me dozens of times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have watched and been watched many times
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both. I enjoy watching and being watched any chance I get.
Lurker
0 likes
yes & yes quite often
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both, I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My hubby has seen me sharing an O with my special girlfriend.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"