Reached Millionaire's Club Badge On Story Views

last reply
15 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just noticed that I've received the Millionaire's club badge, with over 1 Million views on my 105 stories/poems (hopefully 106 soon) to date.

Not sure when I got it, and I know there's others out there who've got so much more, but just came as a real surprise to me that I hit that number considering the low number of friends (37) and followers (179) I have compared to others on Lush. I've only had just over 40,000 views of my profile also which is quite low I think. Although has taken me over 5 years to reach any of this.

So thanks to those who have taken the time to read any of my stories and poems, it is truly appreciated.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
That's not that great really. 105 click baity story titles... you should have way more than a million views. 105 is some real grinding. You sure they are all gems?
Lurker
0 likes
Wow! Congrats! That is quite an accomplishment. I love your stories. You're welcome, by the way.

(P.s.-I do hope you get a blue thumb up someday. I'm surprised you don't have several.)

0 likes
congrats! i think i have another 900,000 to go. hm.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations! I recently earned my Millionaire's Club badge also. smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've just gotten mine as well. Welcome to the club!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to both of you as well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you MostPreciousLittle for your wonderful support and kind words, it's truly appreciated.

Also, thank you to browncoffee - I'm sure you'll get there and looks like you have some recommended stories to your collection, which are hard to get so congrats on all those already smile

Thanks Liz and congratulations to you on achieving the badge also

Also congrats to Milik_the_Red on also getting your badge.

According to the badge section there's only 47 Members who've reached it so far, so congrats to all those who have already too :)

I think getting there depends on what categories we all post stories under, as some don't get huge viewers so takes longer, especially anything like Poems which I have a quite a number of and only get a thousand or so normally at most. It's taken me just over 5 years, but I haven't been on and posting stories every week or month, so taken me maybe a bit longer than some but it's something nice that has happened to me on here and wanted to say thanks to those who did read my stories or poems, and I truly appreciate it.
Lurker
0 likes
Congtats to those that have reached this milestone.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Yes, I'd like to say welcome to the club as well.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Congrats. I had to look that one up. It's no small feat.
? A True Story ?
colin123
0 likes
Well done, I also have this badge, check out my page.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Congratulations

If I ever get to a hundred thousand I'll be staggered, but I only write of lesbians, which is a narrow slice of the pie (so to speak)

If I got to a million, I'd demand a recount
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations!