Login

Totally freaked for 1 day

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This freak-out comes from my inexperience with the site. I don't know if anyone else will find this funny. This is entirely true.

When I'm at home, I am a full-time crossdresser. The other morning at about 6:30 AM, I had my computer on, Lush Stories open. I went out on my patio to have a smoke, and I was dressed as I was when I slept: black garter belt, fishnet stockings, pearl necklace (no, not the fun kind) and a soft black sheer top - no heels, just my Uggs. My wooden patio fence, which abuts the alley, is nearly impossible to see through (you would have to put your eye to one of the slits between the vertical boards to see anything, and even then you wouldn't get a very clear view of anything)

I finished my cigarette, and just as I was walking back through the door inside, where my computer is just a few feet away, my blood ran cold when I heard, loud and clear, a Wolf Whistle - you know, it sounds like "Whiii-whew!" (I'm sure most of you who may read this will already know where this is going).

I hurried inside and slowly shut the door, convinced that somehow, someone from the alley had seen me. I have long hair, so I figured they mistook me for a real woman, but I didn't know who it was - if they knew me, was my secret life exposed? What was going to happen NOW? A few chilling scenarios crossed my mind, and I was sincerely worried. I went to work and basically freaked out about it the entire day.

The next morning, I was sitting at my computer, on Lush Stories again, and I jumped in place when I heard the whistle again. I laughed out loud and heaved a HUGE sigh of relief. I didn't know that the whistle sounds when somebody pokes you!

Thank GOD I don't have some anonymous creep from the neighborhood peeping at me. I'm still a secret sissy, and relieved to keep it that way, at least around my neighbors.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad that everything is OK.