Relationship Status

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If this question has already been asked, please point me in the right direction and I will scoot along.

Let's say that person A and person B are in relationship and their status here reflects that. Later on they break up and person A removes person B as the person they are in a relationship with. It reflects on person A's profile but person B still shows that they are in a relationship with person A.

Are y'all still with me? I hope this is not confusing.

Why does it not reflect on both profiles when person A removed person B as their relationship mate? It is a bit annoying that it shows that person A is not involved with anyone but person B still shows they are involved with person A. Person A removed the status and person B is being a bit stubborn and will not update their status.

Why can it not be a "one click does it all" option?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sometimes person B has trouble letting go. it'd called denial. for example, i insist that my marriage to Nicola is healthy and thriving, despite the fact that she insists that she's a cat and not interested in humans as anything more than unpaid servants.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
sometimes person B has trouble letting go. it'd called denial. for example, i insist that my marriage to Nicola is healthy and thriving, despite the fact that she insists that she's a cat and not interested in humans as anything more than unpaid servants.

It's different because it is you and Nicola. I am talking about me and a stubborn ass. I still wish there was a one click fix.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Rumor
If this question has already been asked, please point me in the right direction and I will scoot along.

Let's say that person A and person B are in relationship and their status here reflects that. Later on they break up and person A removes person B as the person they are in a relationship with. It reflects on person A's profile but person B still shows that they are in a relationship with person A.

Are y'all still with me? I hope this is not confusing.

Why does it not reflect on both profiles when person A removed person B as their relationship mate? It is a bit annoying that it shows that person A is not involved with anyone but person B still shows they are involved with person A. Person A removed the status and person B is being a bit stubborn and will not update their status.

Why can it not be a "one click does it all" option?

Perhaps you should post this here:

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst12279_Which-improvements-or-features-would-you-like-to-see-added.aspx