Default button?

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I probably missed something, but I found a default button next to stories, that I haven't noticed before. What does it do?
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by patokl
I probably missed something, but I found a default button next to stories, that I haven't noticed before. What does it do?

Not feeling adventurous, huh? smile

If you click the button it activates the new 'night mode' for reading in low-light conditions. You can just toggle it back again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Liz. I'm not afraid of adventure, but I wanted to be sure it didn't have anything to do with scoring a story.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Thanks Liz. I'm not afraid of adventure, but I wanted to be sure it didn't have anything to do with scoring a story.

A second thank you, Liz. Like patokl, I don't want to accidentally mess with scoring a story (or really, accidentally mess with any of my custom settings anywhere on the site). So thank you for explaining the sudden appearance of the "Default" feature.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I clicked it and my cat immediately threw up a hairball. This is clearly the Devil's Button.