Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is there a point for local times on our walls?

last reply
25 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can we get rid of it? I don't see a point to it. I don't see anything in the settings to disable it.

It's also a privacy thing, as most of us wish to be private.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
You should find this option....

.... in your "Settings and Privacy."

I did, thank you. I still don't like it.
English Rose
0 likes
All the feature does is show the local time in the time zone you have selected that you live in. It has nothing to do with the last time you logged in or anything like that
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
All the feature does is show the local time in the time zone you have selected that you live in. It has nothing to do with the last time you logged in or anything like that

I know. Thanks.
Site administrator
0 likes
I think its very useful. I find myself curious about the actual time of those I chat with in the rooms and often ask the question and by the same token I get asked often too.

I really cant get my mind around it being a privacy matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to see, say some world clocks visible in the rooms. UK, US, AUST

Life is not a rehearsal!!
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I think its very useful. I find myself curious about the actual time of those I chat with in the rooms and often ask the question and by the same token I get asked often too.

I really cant get my mind around it being a privacy matter.

Yes, I agree totally. I have been happily chatting away whilst not realising a person has to go to work! The new feature is very useful and I love it.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Naomi22
I would like to see, say some world clocks visible in the rooms. UK, US, AUST

I dont see that as a priority. These additions however are:

1. Free bar to include alcohol and Fosters lager
2. A grill and deep fat fryer so that I can cook my dinner without leaving the room
3. Comfy sofa and chairs
4. Pool/snooker table
5. Dartboard

Then lets think about clocks...
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I love the feature and find it useful.
living dead girl
0 likes
So a question about this
I have noticed a lot of people who I talk with..who have told me they are in the UK are appearing as having a time zone that does not match being in the UK
but more like west coast

Would they have had to scroll and select that as being their time zone..or is it possible its a glitch?
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
So a question about this
I have noticed a lot of people who I talk with..who have told me they are in the UK are appearing as having a time zone that does not match being in the UK
but more like west coast

Would they have had to scroll and select that as being their time zone..or is it possible its a glitch?

They probably haven't setup their Timezone. Any examples, PM me.
0 likes
I don't mind the time being on my wall. But why navy time? Not all of us were in the navy or any branch of military. Why can't it be normal time?
Click below to see

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
I don't mind the time being on my wall. But why navy time? Not all of us were in the navy or any branch of military. Why can't it be normal time?

24 hour time is the norm in many places around the world and does away with the pesky am and pm. just subtract 12. after a while you'll get used to it and won't even think twice.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

24 hour time is the norm in many places around the world and does away with the pesky am and pm. just subtract 12. after a while you'll get used to it and won't even think twice.

I've never thought of the 24 hour clock as 'military' time. Is this like an American thing???
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I've never thought of the 24 hour clock as 'military' time. Is this like an American thing???

yeah, i'm thinking it is, tho i'm American and i'm plenty comfortable with the 24 hour clock.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I like the feature. If you dont, disable it or lie about your timezone.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Thank you! I thought I was the only one confused by this. We get taught the 24 hour clock at about 7 over here so it being a military thing overseas is odd.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I like it. It can be useful at times to help realise that someone is about to go to work or is at work etc
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't like it, either.

Since we can already disable it to just our friends, why not take it a step further and allow us to disable it in totality?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I don't like it, either.

Since we can already disable it to just our friends, why not take it a step further and allow us to disable it in totality?

it will make it harder for me to monitor you if you do that. okay, 10 minutes to eat lunch is more than enough. get back to work.

Clumeleon
0 likes
My local time is correct on my profile, but incorrect on the forum (it's an hour ahead, like fucking France or some shit).
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by clum
incorrect on the forum (it's an hour ahead, like fucking France or some shit).

Fucking France, how dare they compare us to them

I also find the exact same thing with mine.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by clum
My local time is correct on my profile, but incorrect on the forum (it's an hour ahead, like fucking France or some shit).

Just bumping this thread as this is still the case (even though I'm in the same time zone as France).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine too, my forum header page clock (12 hour format) is one hour ahead of my personal page clock (24 hour format).
The Personal page time is correct. Is there a problem in the format conversion for the forum page clock?
Also my forum last visit time is one hour ahead into the future. (Scary that i'm that predictable to you.)
-Syl
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"