Is This Man Cheating on His Wife?

last reply
8 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'd say that man is cheating. He's allowing a cyber 'friend' to marry him? He's telling her things about himself that he probably wouldn't to someone he knew in real life? They share hours together?

yeah...that's cheating. At the very least its cheating his real life wife of talks, and other things that should and could go on in a marriage. Sometimes that line is blurred but hours of this behavior?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Spending that much time with his friend is enough to cause alarm. To then marry her, virtually speaking, is just taking the piss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What an intersting sounding site.... now who shall I be I wonder .... must try and remember to give that a go !!!
Lurker
0 likes
I wrote an article about this kind of thing and spend a lot of time in chat rooms. There has to be a line drawn between real life and online and most online relationships are zooming towards a real life encounter. Almost every time. So no matter if you think he's cheating now or not, he will be, eventually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't believe this is "cheating".
He tried to include his wife, and is not hiding anything from her.
To me, cheating is when you lie.

She needs to get her ass off the couch, and stop feeling sorry for herself.
Put something sexy on, go into his office, get down on her knees and show him
what REALITY feels like.

Men really aren't that difficult to understand, or to please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! I have never heard of Second Life, now I will probably go and check it out, but knowing myself, I had better not because I am the addictive type. This is going to sound wishy-washy but I think that you can only consider it cheating depending on the circumstances. I agree that there are way too many young people ages 18-40 that spend more time on the computer than they should, chatting with others or gaming. They should either be spending that time with their families or going out and about, enjoying life and meeting other people. I know, I know, I am being age decriminate, but age does have some perks.

When you are older, I feel it is good for you, as long as your spouse knows about it and is agreeable to letting you have some fun on the computer. It is cheating when it crosses over into Real life and you meet in person if you are married or in a comitted relationship. Otherwise, if you can control your time spent on the computer and keep your spouse happy, then I don't feel that it is cheating. Sorry I ramble so much.

[IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9996/2007072603163716840d185xr7.gif[/IMG]
Lurker
0 likes
I view cyber world like a good book. It's not real sex' It does nothing for me. And in that case are people really real ? I guess in one's mind maybe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SusanEngland
What an intersting sounding site.... now who shall I be I wonder .... must try and remember to give that a go !!!

This one is more "adult" in nature.....http://redlightcenter.com/