Male reluctance stories

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am looking for straight stories where the male is reluctant at first but is either taken forcefully by the female or gives in eventually. please suggest.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Excellent story, thanks for the suggestion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Boldarbaap
I am looking for straight stories where the male is reluctant at first but is either taken forcefully by the female or gives in eventually. please suggest.

Hello Boldarbaap

I would like to suggest that you look at the ‘What Have I Done’ stories listed below. With a combined total readership of almost 83,000, including 52,000 for the first part, I think my co-author and I must have done something right when we wrote them. I’m proud of these two, and the comments we have received seem to bear out my feelings. You may also enjoy our ‘Helpless’ story, which now has over 30,000 viewers and is about a very shy young man. Does he finally find his nerve to take action? If so, what does he do? Sorry, I can’t tell you. You will have to read the story to find out.

In all honesty, I can’t say that the fourth one, ‘Apologize’ would exactly fit the type of story you are looking for. When originally published in another category, it was a huge success with 70,000 viewers. We edited the story and published it again here, and it’s still doing quite well at well over 22,000. It takes a different approach; however, at one point he is very angry at her for what she thinks, so at that moment, I don’t think he would be interested in any intimate contact with her. I’ll leave you to wonder if he gets over being so mad, and if he does, what will his next action be? If you feel this might be something you would be interested in, you are certainly welcome to read it.

If you do decide to read any or all of our stories, I hope you will take a couple of minutes to leave us a comment and a vote. Any suggestions you may have are always welcome, as that is the only way for an author to improve their writing. If you would rather comment privately, that is fine also, however, since she hasn’t been coming to this site for a while, I’d ask you send the comment to me, and the next contact I have with her, I’ll gladly forward them.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Not sure if this is what you're after, but I just published this story with a male reluctance element about a week ago:

Group Work

Here's another I wrote awhile back with a restrained male in a human-sacrifice-to-a-succubus-as-science-experiment sci-fi genre:

The Study

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
Maybe I've led a sheltered life, but...

I've NEVER EVER known any male of the species to turn down or be reluctant to engage in sex if the female of the species offered it up to him. Certainly VERY RARE beast from my observations.
Meagan