Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think you're still Bi if you love anal & women?

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love intimacy with my hot lil wife. Even though she's past menopause, I still try...sometimes brokenheartedly. It can get that way as you age together...that other half of your heart you really care for deeply. That said, I loved it when I " came out" to her, & she got off on it. She used a 8" long, 2" wide natural dildo on me. She thought it was cute the way I moaned & fucked it back. So much so, she got the 12" double-headed one & we both moaned & came together. It felt so natural to suck another man's dick too. Waiting for real anal, but I see nothing saying I'm gay. Still love girls/wife as much as ever...maybe more. To us, it was like something like to share. It's all about togetherness folks. Doing it together is far more rewarding if you can. What say you?
0 likes
To my eye, if you enjoy being with a woman, even if she is doing you with a strap-on, I'd say you're bi. Gay would mean you're only into men and that does not seem to be the case. I've actually sucked a couple dicks (and been sucked off by a guy) but haven't done anal and I'm still pretty sure that's enough to make me bi (though I list as straight on my profile right now for various reasons) since I also still love the ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's the essence of being bisexual...your main preference is the opposite sex but you enjoy same sex play as well. My partner is bi and does everything with guys, which I enjoy watching or participating in. Great for MMF threesomes when both guys are bi. Such a turn on.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoying sexuality with both sexes is the textbook definition of bisexuality. If you agree with the sliding scale theory, where "1" would be completely straight, and "10" would be completely gay, then obviously you fall in there somewhere - it could be 2 or 9, but you're still bi, specifically since you mentioned that you HAVE sucked a real cock. If it was only ever anal with the wife and a strapon, it would be different - I don't think that would qualify you as bisexual.

When I'm with a bi couple, I feel that I'm having bi sex, but when I'm with a man or men, with no women present, I feel I'm having gay sex. That doesn't mean I've switched to a strictly gay self-definition, even in that moment, it just means that gay was the behavior of the occasion. I am still and will always be bisexual in spite of the details of the encounter.

I wish you all the best in your adventures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if you get aroused by doing even something like making out and touching each other with both men and women makes you bi....and I fall into that category which is why I call myself bi.
Lurker
0 likes
I consider myself compleyely bisexual now. I am much more comforysble with that. I would fuck Tom Brady, my football hero anyday! With his wofe and her equally hot sisters, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always liked to lick my wife's pussy, we did some anal which I found hotter than vaginal. When I masturbate it's always about guys. If I were looking for sex it would be a guy.
So I am bi, but have a preference for guys.
I would add that I love my wife, sex isn't everything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a lesbian .. i still find some men attractive , i'm lesbian bi curious ?
Lurker
0 likes
So you love women and taking it up the ass? How's that not bi? Sounds like me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What if we just like sex and the gender of the partner is inconsequential as long as they're willing and interested? Would that fit the definition of bi?

What if you enjoy giving orgasms to people regardless of their sex. Does that make you bi or just someone that likes to make others feel good and be happy?

What if you're a man and anyone that offers to suck your cock is welcome to if they're disease free and if they didn't fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?

What if you have almost always have sex with people of the opposite sex but when you tried sex with same sex partners you didn't enjoy it. Would that be bi?

I think this labeling is kind of hard to nail down and the level of commitment and how often or how many times you have same gender sex might be a defining factor but frankly all of that is just talk to me and I'd much rather get naked and have fun than sit around talking on the computer or in person about sex or one's sexual orientation.

Oops... I guess I'm doing just that right now... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I believe so
Lurker
0 likes
in my opinion the answer is yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I am married to a beautiful woman and we have a lot of sex together. I also have a male friend that I enjoy having sex with. I am definitely bisexual. I love anal & women.
Lurker
0 likes
Well im Bi and married to a woman and I love anal.My wife doesnt enjoy Anal but she enjoys giving me anal
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think whatever a man a woman do together is straight sex and that includes men receiving anal from their partner. If the man is dreaming of another man penetrating him during anal from a woman, he might have some bi/gay undertones or has fantasies that he might or wouldn't want to live out. That is a grey area in this topic, but I will just go back to my first statement, whatever a man/woman do together and they are attracted to each is plain old straight sex.
Lurker
0 likes
We slowed down after her menopause. It woke my sleeping bi side that had been asleep for some time. I think that is nature for bi men. I'm usually only getting turned on when I see a cute guy I like. Perhaps I'm gay now, just living with a woman. I'm just happy to be sexually loved still!