Sex with an ex; would YOU risk it

last reply
42 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have recently had this LDR relationship( still on-going, but suddenly wondering why tonight!!!) Suddenly certain circumstances on MSN have led me to wonder; would you risk having sex with an ex just because you missed them or was feeling needy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have, and mine worked out about as well as it possibly could.

I was lucky, and I don't know of my partner/ex can say the same. I can see the serious emotional danger in doing it though.
Lurker
0 likes
No matter how needy I am, I could never go back to having sex with her. No way.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm thats a tricky one. Maybe i would but would have to be sure first that things weren't going to get complicated
Lurker
0 likes
I know I posted this under the wrong thread( me being a woman) , but hearing a man's POV really makes me feel better.
Lurker
0 likes
that is a good sign of a relationship tech. that makes me smile so much knowing that there are such good couples out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't have sex with an ex, I think it would cause too many problems and complicate things. THey are ususally exes for a reason
Lurker
0 likes
I have done this only once and it was about 12 years after he was an ex that we did it.

It actually worked out fine.

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
I slept with an ex BF in college and my then-current BF found out. It was a mess that just wasn't worth one night of great sex.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
that is a good sign of a relationship tech. that makes me smile so much knowing that there are such good couples out there.

Thanks! We are so good together. I am a lucky woman.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
No matter how needy I am, I could never go back to having sex with her. No way.

Bumps with Rocco....yikes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really depends on the ex. I had one relationship that just didn't work out when we got to the deep emotional stuff, but hanging out, doing stuff and sex was fine. About three months after we broke it off, we bumped into each other and sort of um, became regular for each other with the provision that if either of us met another person that we would quit it immediately. I got another 5 months of steady great sex until I met my next boyfriend. After THAT relationship ended I didn't get the chance to call him because this very sexy artist asked me out...and I've been happily married for nine plus years...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
You dumped the artist, too? Poor guy.

Just kidding.
Lurker
0 likes
HoneyBee you have to think about what could happen. If you think everythings gonna go tits up and complicated then dont risk it. If you both jyst want a bit of fun and thats it, then go for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done this a few times, sometimes it has been just fine and other times a complete disaster!

If you think it's a bad idea, then it is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and it was tough emotionally for both of us, its so hard to break up and stay friends! I try so hard !
Lurker
0 likes
It was actually the other way around, it was a long distance relationship i was having and the man was still very friendly with his ex partner and as usual my imagination lead me to thinking about this question i posted. I know i would never sleep with an ex, my policy is if its an ex boyfriend it usually is for a good reason.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depnds on what ex, but yes there are 2 that I would enjoy having a chance to make love to a few more times.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've done it before a few times. It was good sex, but the relationship was no different so it did not proceed. There are a couple of women I have been with that I would never consider a replay romp with even though the sex was excellent. It would bring unnecessary drama into my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol....I have sex with the ex all of the time! You can't say no to good sex....or at least I can't!
Lurker
0 likes
I can NEVER have sex with my ex-husband after what he did to me! If I did, it would be a trick to cut his balls off!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love your thinking Sexynsweet09 whooooooooo. I used to have great sex with my Husband, but as an Ex NO WAY ah ah
i wanna experiance new sexy men in my life from now on
Lurker
0 likes
Sex with both of my ex husband and ex BF was not that good. So would I risk it now? NO WAY I have a great man and the best sex I ever had. Who needs a ex there must have been a good reason for them becoming a ex. Right?
Lurker
0 likes
not on a bet
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's one of those things that CAN work out, but the risks emotionally don't seem to outweigh the benefits of a quick fuck and subduing neediness.
You never know when it can come back to bite you in the ass, and in an unpleasant kind of way. Not the good ass-biting, that's a different story.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I agree Maous. The emotional side of sleeping with an ex would complicate things in your head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's bad if you were in love. If it was a fling then why not?
VIOLENT FOREPLAY