still a virgin

last reply
27 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hey there, im 18 and still a virgin, i really want to lose my virginity but i havent got the confidence to go out and pick up girls, just wondering if anyone had any advise of anything i could do to boost my confidence, any advice would me appreciated cheers
Lurker
0 likes
Be Yourself
Be Witty
Be Sincere
Be Complimentary

But don't talk too much...

Ling
Matriarch
0 likes
You have the confidence to take a picture of your penis and post it on a website which gets hundreds of thousands of visits a month, but you're too shy to talk to girls?

That aside, just don't try to force the issue. Take it easy, the right time and person will come along. Try not to let the fact you haven't had sex yet take over your life, I know your hormones must be charged right now, but it will happen, sooner or later.
Lurker
0 likes
There are hundreds of people older than you who are virgins so don't let it get you down. We were all one once. Just be yourself and confident about who you are. If the girl that you meet finds a problem with it then she's not worth the time of day.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
cherers for the advice guys, helped alot , ps gd point nicola x
Lurker
0 likes
I lost my virginity when I was 18...one night stand. I was also shy on how to approach guys. The opportunity just fell into my lap and I took it...no regrets. I say just get out there...meet woman and don't be afraid. If you never put yourself out there then you're not living. Most important...be yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
You have the confidence to take a picture of your penis and post it on a website which gets hundreds of thousands of visits a month, but you're too shy to talk to girls?

My gawd, she can read my mind now. *shiver*
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Perhaps you need to bat in the other cage ...
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing Blackpool, as well I do, there must be loads of young girls who's sole purpose for being in your seaside town is to have sex, at this time of year. Better if you could find a virgin girl for your first encounter... however lots of girls would be happy to initiate you ... I've done it myself .. many times, and enjoyed watching an inexperienced, shy boy become a super male lover.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't be pushy, if you meet some one take the time to get to know them, and let them know you. You will know when the time is right to lose your virginity. Your 18 you have time. Just enjoy life, and don't rush things. Hell life is too short to worry about things we can't fix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by js_18
hey there, im 18 and still a virgin, i really want to lose my virginity but i havent got the confidence to go out and pick up girls, just wondering if anyone had any advise of anything i could do to boost my confidence, any advice would me appreciated cheers

If you can't loose virginity in Blackpool then you will go to your maker labelled return to sender unopened.
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder if his problem has been solved, almost a year later.
Lurker
0 likes
I was just wondering the same thing!

Ling
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Ling-Li
I was just wondering the same thing!

Ling

He was just here a week ago, too. Come back js18, let us know if you've gotten it done since then!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx
Knowing Blackpool, as well I do, there must be loads of young girls who's sole purpose for being in your seaside town is to have sex, at this time of year. Better if you could find a virgin girl for your first encounter... however lots of girls would be happy to initiate you ... I've done it myself .. many times, and enjoyed watching an inexperienced, shy boy become a super male lover.

My thoughts exactly hen nights a plenty in Blackpool, kiss me quick could be your chat up line or hpw about, fancy a ride up my Eifle Tower
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sadly no, i'm in the same boat as you but a few years ahead
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am in the boat but im 21 years. I quit trying so hard and be myself and did work for the past 3 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eighteen is not that old and you still have plenty of time to loose your virginity. In fact I know plenty of eighteen year olds who are still virgins, so you aren't the only one and you must understand that more often than not people lie about their sexual lives and experiences, so don't let all your friends tell you they have fucked people, because I am sure some of them are in the same boat as you.

Just be yourself, be confident, and be open...don't try and push for sex sex sex all the time, because then it will be obvious that you aren't getting any. Just be open for a sexual possibility, but don't make it your number one focus...because I promise it certainly isn't the most important thing in life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Losing your virginity is an anti-climax for a guy, thats how I felt.

You feel no different before than after. Our culture is so obessed about virginity - losing it, keeping it. I cant speak for women, but for guys I wouldn't worry about it. Just chill and be yourself dudes, your time will come.
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It will happen when and with who it is supposed to, 18 is so young! there's plenty of time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just wondering why need to get a girl to pay for sex which you can do it as long as your ready, for me it's better to lose my virginity to the one i love with the intimate relationship at the same time it is memorable since you do it with love not just doing it because want to lose it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
18 is young! Relax and enjoy life. Hakuna Matata!
Your first is one you'll always remember (or want to if you are foolish enough to be drunk).
Make it special.
I remember the details, the date, where, when, how, and OMG what it felt like!
If you want to know the secrets...
Be confident. Girls willing to hook up are looking for someone they want to be with.
I had no problems finding girls once I had a girlfriend. It's an attitude thing. Girls sense it.
Finding the first girlfriend is the tough part. Treat it like a job interview. Be yourself and be confident.
Make it a game with your friends. Hit on the best looking girl and see who can keep her engaged in a conversation the longest.
You aren't likely to score but you'll learn what to work on.
Make her cum and she's yours for the evening!
0 likes
I lived in a town that was mostly indians.. so I figured it was better to be safe then sorry and have the whole tribe after me..

so I waited till my mid 20's.. honestly.. dont put to much pressure on losing your virginity.. it will happen in the right time and place..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in losing your virginity is like putting your heart to someone really deserve it, if you decided to lose it should be to the one you love you can say it is a fulfillment automatically you gained confident since you want it memorable and pleasurable at the same time. Not just doing it because you want to lose it!
Lurker
0 likes
i think its always better wait. when i met my bf we were both virgins and he was 20 years old. i was actually very impressed that he was a virgin since a lot of people arent. It kinda was actually a turn on. a first time should be special not just a hook up
Lurker
0 likes
It will happen when it happens. Your only 18 time will come.
Lurker
0 likes
I lost my virginity when I was 31. I had only dated and asked 200 women since the age of 19 before it happened.

Sometimes it just takes awhile before you know how it works.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my first experiences were with a woman twice my age,she was kind and she was patient and she taught me how to be a respectful man.She gave me confidence so look outside your inner circle but only when you're ready