Hula Hoop Girls

last reply
37 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

0 likes
I never knew hula hoops to be so ... entrancing.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Never gets old.

But you should see me hula the hoop. I'm fabulous:

I call my routine the Flight of the Flamingo.

It's disturbingly enchanting.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes