101 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
See what you guys can come up with.
Have fun

"The dandelion was long popularly known as the 'pissabed' because of its supposed diuretic properties, and other names in everyday use included 'mare's fart', 'naked ladies', 'twitch-ballock', 'hounds-piss', 'open arse', and 'bum-towel'."
— Bill Bryson (A Short History of Nearly Everything)
Matriarch
0 likes
The lobster is the only creature that has 2 penises.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is legal to kill a scot in york if he has a bow and arrow in his hand.
Lurker
0 likes
No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once did a statistics project on paved and unpaved airport runways and carbon emissions in different countries.

I believer Togo had 7 airport runways, 2 of which were paved.
Canada had 503 paved airport runways..

In 2004 Greenland had a year round population of 55000 people
Mr Nobody
0 likes
•The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle ..and there are far too many tittles in the stories ...
Mr Nobody
0 likes
•Deborah Winger did the voice of E.T
Lurker
0 likes
I'm double jointed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexynsweet09
I'm double jointed.

definately in the interesting, rather than useless category.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by icstm
Quote by sexynsweet09
I'm double jointed.

definately in the interesting, rather than useless category.

Me too. My shoulders and my hips are. i can pop my hip in and out easily. Very useless and slightly painfull...
Lurker
0 likes
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Adolf Hitler had only ONE testicle.

In my german class one year, we watched an entire documentry about his one testicle.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Pixie
Adolf Hitler had only ONE testicle.

In my german class one year, we watched an entire documentry about his one testicle.

EEWW!! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Percentage of American men who say they would marry the same woman if they had it to do all over again: 80%

From what I have heard from some of the guys on here, this couldnt possibly be true! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever wondered why the easter bunny brings eggs? This really bugged me for a long time.

Christianity put alot of their holidays at the same time as the pagan holidays so that they could convert people slightly earier. Anyways, spring time is the time of fertility and the goddess of fertility was Eostre. She found a wounded bird in the forest one winter. To help it survive she turned it into a rabbit and it survives until spring time. As a token of it's appreciation, it would bring eggs to Eostre. This is why the easter bunny gives eggs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is impossible to lick your elbow (and most people will try to after reading this)

P.S. Well, I'm sure you could if you dislocated some joints or removed them completely, but that is beside the point. Do not try this at home, go to a friends house.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by relaxandrelease
It is impossible to lick your elbow (and most people will try to after reading this)

P.S. Well, I'm sure you could if you dislocated some joints or removed them completely, but that is beside the point. Do not try this at home, go to a friends house.

I bet Gene Simmons can lick his elbow! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ABC song is the same tune as Twinkle Twinkle litttle Star
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if you want to know the sex of a moskito all u have to do is hold out your hand the female is the one that sucks your blood
save a horse ride a cowboy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
from your wrist to your elbow is the same size as your foot! Go ahead and try it........its true!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by fystee
from your wrist to your elbow is the same size as your foot! Go ahead and try it........its true!!!!!

holy shit! its true

ummm...ur middle finger shuld b about the same size as ur dick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RDZ
Quote by fystee

holy shit! its true

I challenge that.. I have a middle finger, and no dick
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by RDZ
Quote by fystee

holy shit! its true

fuck...i shulda sed for guys only
Lurker
0 likes
No, that doesn't sound right, IMHO.
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by RDZ
Quote by fystee

holy shit! its true

Maybe you should have said length? But I am not sure I would even believe that.

The song La Cucaracha is actually a humorous song about a cockroach hooked on Marajuana. The composer wrote the song after listening to smokers talk about how funny it would be to see insects under the influence of pot. Ironically, one of the few plants in which insects show practically no interest is Cannabis Sativa...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by RDZ
Quote by fystee

holy shit! its true

LMAO!!!! I don't have a dick either! However, I could challenge it with the next dick that I happen to come across!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I concur with Rocco and would dispute this as "fact" based on empirical data
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RDZ

holy shit! its true

sorry to hear that....