Help with punishment ideas

last reply
3 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a relation which has gone on for some months and I've previous punished him with some spanking which has done it nicely previously. However during the last two months he has broken more rules and more frequently than previous and I feel that some new punishments are required to teach him his place.

The infringements which he has broken several times during the last months includes: lying, swearing, masturbating and cumming without permission,

I've thought about corner time or stress position, but what is the best positions and how long should he stay in position? I've also thought about spanking him more but are there any ways to make it worse and how many swats with the riding crop? Mouthsoaping is something which I've looked into but what is the best way to do it with liquid hand soap (it's as safe as possible) and for how long to do the soaping and keeping the soap in mouth, should he be allowed to rinse? Other things I've thought about is some sort of anal punishment with a hairbrush handle or my fingers, but how should I do it, would soap or hot sauce be able to be used as lube for extra punishment? Could hot sauce be used in other ways as punishment, except for eating? Basically give me any ideas you got both for now and for future use.

I know that his main kinks are messy stuff and crossdressing hence why I won't punish him with that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
try giving him a soap suds enema using an old fashioned enema bag. lubricate the nozzle with vicks. that will get his attention. afterwards stick a piece of ginger root in his anus, beshore to peel the skin off first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It's been so long, I've forgotten who ties-up who ! ! !

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First get a nice cane, paddle and a strap. There is some serious punishment need for this young man and he needs to know you mean business. Crops are fine but the cane and the paddle really get the message home.

You can try ginger root play and see how effective that is on his naughty little bottom hole while he is standing in the corner, but remember check his not allergic to the stuff first. If you want something hotter try chilli’s but be careful they burn like hell and you only have to apply the juice to inside of his bottom hole to bring a tear to his eye.