Man Seeks A Goddess

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys... this sounds as though he was writing about me *not*! What is he on???

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good lord!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Extremely passionate tantra master who does not ejaculate (except on rare occasions). Stay fully hard through multiple male orgasms without ejaculating. Can and will genuinely DELIVER "so many times you lose count," as stated above. Vasectomy (but I can have it reversed).

I better hurry and respond to his message; I can’t believe he’s still single..! What a catch!
Lurker
0 likes
wow techgodess I love your Av very erotic, i love shower scene stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my godess-ness ha ha. What a long list, heaven help the woman that tries to air her points of view with him she doesn't stand a chance of still remaining independant and true to her character.
Lurker
0 likes
Check it out:

http://www.findingmygoddess.com/

"She has a trim waistline. Alternatively, if her waistline is ALMOST (but not quite) trim, she is willing to trim it down for me and keep it trim for me. No exceptions.

Her hair is her own and at least TO HER SHOULDERS. Alternatively, she is willing to grow her hair long for me and keep it long for me. No exceptions."
Matriarch
0 likes
Hey, you found yours already, you greedy man!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and I did it without a crazy site. At least there's one trait that we agree on:

"She believes in the light-filled MAGIC of sacred sex. She wants to utilize this magic to manifest our Global Vision. She realizes that her sacred sexual union with me is crucial for manifesting the Global Vision."

Lurker
0 likes
oh my goodness. this guy is nuts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
.....i just.....have no words for this.

At least he knows exactly what he wants. as for him not watching t.v since 1970....that's a bit crazy...
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't get past the part where he says that his 'goddess' would have to believe that the words he speaks come from God...

Too David Koresh for me!

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Her home is clean, orderly and uncluttered. However, if she has small children living with her, messes caused by her kids are okay."
.....He was all serious until this point! The 'small' children point just kind of didn't sit right with me!

"She is single and available for dating and intimacy. " "she will be willing to travel the world with me, to appear on television with me, and to work with me"
...because all women with small children are capable of this!!!!

"If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!!"
....OMG!!!! Seriously!!!!

"But I'm funny! I will make you laugh... lots."
....and boy did he make me laugh; I almost wet myself reading that page full of crap!
That guy needs some serious help!
Lurker
0 likes
At lease he is humble and doesn't have inflated expectations.
Lurker
0 likes
Yikes...only thing missing is his employment history at the post office and I'll call the authorities
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Check it out:

http://www.findingmygoddess.com/

"She has a trim waistline. Alternatively, if her waistline is ALMOST (but not quite) trim, she is willing to trim it down for me and keep it trim for me. No exceptions.

Her hair is her own and at least TO HER SHOULDERS. Alternatively, she is willing to grow her hair long for me and keep it long for me. No exceptions."

So.... What do I mean by "Goddess"?

"Goddess" means a woman who is blossoming in many qualities of spiritual enlightenment AND is intensely sexual.

Well that sounds like me doesn't it baby?

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss