1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Really weird huh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good thing this is a pub I can use a drink with all these obituaries on the walls.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Wow this has been a crazy day from Ed McMahon to Farrah to Michael ....what the hell man......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, it's pretty sad. She's in no more misery now.
I remember her famous poster. It was all over the place. I remember when she did that "Burning Bed" movie, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Wow this has been a crazy day from Ed McMahon to Farrah to Michael ....what the hell man......

I have heard that death always happens in threes! So, that should be the end of the obituaries to read for a while!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Yeah, it's pretty sad. She's in no more misery now.
I remember her famous poster. It was all over the place. I remember when she did that "Burning Bed" movie, too.

Well yeah wasn't she like the first pin up girl. I remember that movie as well.....*sigh*
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I soooooo wanted to be like her, alas, it was not to be. I'm just glad it's over for her, no more pain, no more suffering. I'd heard she'd cut all her famous hair off because the treatments were making it fall out. I know she's in a better place where it's as glorious and beautiful as ever...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
She has fought a battle that she unfortunately lost. She was brave enough to share her story with the public and smash the tabloids when they bashed her and spread rumors of her "wanting to die". She, like Michael Jackson has accomplished alot in her life. I am VERY proud of her. She lived her life to the fullest.
Lurker
0 likes
Well yeah wasn't she like the first pin up girl

Not quite.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She now, from what I just read holds the record for most posters sold.

She never should have left Charlie.

Bat
Mr Nobody
0 likes
My fave pic...

Lurker
0 likes
swear to God those look like pencil erasers!

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's sad that her life and death are being being demolished by the fact that Michael Jackson died the same day. She needs sooooo much more acknowledgement than he does and she is not getting it!
Lurker
0 likes
Why fystee?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
because I think her life and death is being overshadowed by Micharl Jacksons death.
Lurker
0 likes
That's cause he was bigger than she was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok! Thanks for clearing that up for me (add tons of sarcasm)!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Well it's true.