last reply
56 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
I was a big fan when I was younger and its always sad to hear of someone passing

unless you are Durrasch (heartless) then its ok to be cynical......

He's not heartless, he's a great person who will be there for you when you need him.
You don't have to read in a certain tone to the words he wrote (even though Im sure he did use it...he's such a *giggle*)
but if it's going to upset you to read that tone, you can just change it in your head. Read it as a normal conversational question. After all Mikael was a very special person. Many people don't care for the person and only his music. Even though he put very much of himself into his songs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bikebum just told me he was in the hospital,. I didn't realise he was dead. RIP
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I just read it...
Fuck...
R.I.P...
I never thought I'd cry for a celebrity...
Lurker
0 likes
people are really upset by this?
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm not upset no, just saying Rest in Peace.

Please tone down the trolling, it's getting tiresome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I'm not upset no, just saying Rest in Peace.

me too.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'm really upset, yes. I'm a great fan.
Lurker
0 likes
Aww noooo!! sad
Mr Nobody
0 likes
His nose went first ... Well it was not actually his ..
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
His nose went first ... Well it was not actually his ..

*laughs*
You are too cruel...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Jam
In my opinion one of his best songs.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I was a big fan when I was younger and its always sad to hear of someone passing

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
As odd as he had become, it is still sad to hear of his demise. RIP Michael.

That it is sad to hear I was never his biggest fan except for some of his earlier stuff
Lurker
0 likes
Man, what a shock. I never expected this. I didn't approve of his personal life, but I saw his Budapest concert and it was a helluva show.
Seeker
0 likes
Wouldn't it be awful if every time someone died the world focused on every bad thing that person ever did?

Michael Jackson was an amazing artist...starting so young! He changed music forever and changed the way the world viewed music from other races. I grew up loving him and his music and I am not ashamed to admit that I sat down and cried when I heard the news last night. The world has lost a great musician.
Lurker
0 likes
What happens to peoples minds when they get so famous and rich that they act like some of them though. Elvis, MJ, etc.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I listened to MJ's music and sat there in my car yesterday for 3hours straight.I can't believe that we've lost the best artist of every genre!!!nobody even cared about farah fawcett,cuz MJ is the MAN....anybody attending the funeral on the fourth???Rest In Peace and Pop,Michael.FxpNPhsyXd8Gs9St
Lurker
0 likes
....anybody attending the funeral on the fourth???

You are kidding, right?
Lurker
0 likes
Who gives a fuck if he is dead? If you didn't know him or his family, you have no reason to be in any kind of mourning, for Christ's sake!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Who gives a fuck if he is dead? If you didn't know him or his family, you have no reason to be in any kind of mourning, for Christ's sake!

Pardon me, but some people actually care. I care because he was a very talented performer who created some incredible music that's been part of very happy memories for me. I care because for all his problems he never stopped caring about others, I care because he was obviously a very tortured soul who had so little peace, and mostly I care because 50 is far too soon to go for for anyone.
Pardon me for having a heart, Durrasss.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Hear, hear.

Michael Jackson was a talented performer and a man with a great heart. He wasn't perfect but I doubt many of us could handle the life he had to live.

As far as mister durrass here is concerned... well i guess we know who got the tin man's cold heart.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Zafia

He's not heartless, he's a great person who will be there for you when you need him.
You don't have to read in a certain tone to the words he wrote (even though Im sure he did use it...he's such a *giggle*)
but if it's going to upset you to read that tone, you can just change it in your head. Read it as a normal conversational question. After all Mikael was a very special person. Many people don't care for the person and only his music. Even though he put very much of himself into his songs.

Durrasch's tone does not upset me Cat dear so no worries and I'm sorry but my mind does not work that way I read things as how they are and you have your opinion of him and I have mine so we will just leave it at that.
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Internet Sensation
0 likes
smile Fair enough.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch

0 likes
Quote by Durrasch

I'm not in mourning, I think the real Michael Jackson died years ago. Even so, I can still understand why true fans of his are upset right now. You don't have to know someone personally to feel admiration or respect for them, or to feel sympathy or compassion for their family.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Quote by Durrasch

I'm not in mourning, I think the real Michael Jackson died years ago. Even so, I can still understand why true fans of his are upset right now. You don't have to know someone personally to feel admiration or respect for them, or to feel sympathy or compassion for their family.

Well put Lisa
Lurker
0 likes
He can now be one of the zombies in his Thriller music video.
Lurker
0 likes
He will be missed by thousands. I loved him as a performer and am very fond of his music.