Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How far out are the forum times for you?

last reply
29 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I just realised that now my posts are tossed in before the others even though they are posted after...
What did you do nic?
*giggles*
Matriarch
0 likes
The server is in California, and the forum is set to display times based on that, but it has always been wrong for me.

Are the times shown to you correct, or way out? Please let me know roughly where you are, and how many hours behind or in front the forum times are showing for you.

Thanks,

Nicola
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Nic, I am Cali time +9... but the forum displays are only 7 hours behind me... like if the server was in Dallas.
Lurker
0 likes
I am in Connecticut and I'm 7 hours behind here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am in London, The forum times are 7 hours behind me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
.. Ok I'm in Arizona --- and the time here is 18hrs ahead of me.. wow, that's a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
Same as Rxtales... thank god i didnt have to figure that out!
Lurker
0 likes
Hey, wait a minute... it's only Thursday, but the forum says Friday. So it's really not 7 hours behind, it's 17 hours ahead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Hey, wait a minute... it's only Thursday, but the forum says Friday. So it's really not 7 hours behind, it's 17 hours ahead.

I don't know the date in England, or anywhere else for that matter. But I actually think it might be 17 hours behind too..
Lurker
0 likes
Its the 25th in England now so the forum is roughly 16 hours ahead... i think
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Its the 25th in England now so the forum is roughly 16 hours ahead... i think

This was way more math than I was expecting to do when I came on here.
Lurker
0 likes
Maths

You're English
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Maths

You're English

oh yeah
Internet Sensation
0 likes
it's been right everyday up untill tonight. for me.(apart from local time on my profle.)
atm 17h ahead.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Maths

You're English

Thank heavens I'm not the only one that really annoys.

It's mathematics. It's not mathematic. So why should it be abbreviated to "math"?
Lurker
0 likes
Uh oh, you touched on one of Nic's pet peeves, the spelling of "math".

For me, it's ahead 17 hours, or GMT plus 13 hours.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
It's mathematics. It's not mathematic. So why should it be abbreviated to "math"?

Of course, that means that when talking about a math question, or a math problem, then you would use the singular "math", as it is not a mathematics question, but a mathematical question. Or you could say a question of maths, but no one does - at least not regularly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's 17 hours ahead of time for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Good lord.
At this posting, it's Friday June 26 at 3:07pm in the afternoon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by MMonroe
Maths

You're English

You're definately not the only one Nic, it drives me insane! I don't even know where this Math nonsense comes from! Maybe its just another one of those American versions of our language
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I've noticed all day that the posts aren't appearing the way they used to...

Or is it just me?

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I found one of my posts on Martha Stewart's site.

Mr Nobody
0 likes
Its 10.23 pm EST

exactly right
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by nicola
Quote by MMonroe
Maths

You're English

You're definately not the only one Nic, it drives me insane! I don't even know where this Math nonsense comes from! Maybe its just another one of those American versions of our language

Yepper. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I'm in England and on my profile it says 11.30 pm, but it is 13.08 pm lunchtime yipeeeeeeeee, not maths in lunchtime just the number of things i want to eat hee hee
Lurker
0 likes
Not that far off.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
It seems to be right on....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
It seems to be right on....

Sheesh Pixie.....where were you a few days ago when it was 17 hours off? OH SHIT! That's right, forgot you were on vacation during that time!.....ha ha
Matriarch
0 likes
An hour ahead. Close enough.