Things you would never write about.

last reply
133 replies
18.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Is there any topic or special thing, you would never write about?

It could be anything from personal things about your friends/family or death to a dog named Steve.

Please motivate why you wouldn't write about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
incest - between a father and daughter, or really parent and child. I have several issues with it, because of what I associate with these relations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know Rx, I had been trying to write an incest story; a fictional story. Well not exactly incest but I wanted to write about something that I would never do, and that ended up being incest (with a close family member.) I didn’t think I could do it, it would be too weird… But I wrote it, and I actually liked the way it came out…

One thing I would never write about is bestiality… That’s just too much for me, WAY too much..! I love my pets, and I’m sure they love me --- but I’m not down for loving them in that particular way…
0 likes
Regarding erotica, I can't/won't write about anything I personally think is wrong or a turn-off - such as beastiality (I hate even typing that word!) sex between family members or with minors. I like to feel proud of what I write and do it for the enjoyment of it. If I was tackling a subject I didn't find enjoyable, there'd be no point to it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
You know Rx, I had been trying to write an incest story; a fictional story. Well not exactly incest but I wanted to write about something that I would never do, and that ended up being incest (with a close family member.) I didn’t think I could do it, it would be too weird… But I wrote it, and I actually liked the way it came out…

I understand that, and I have nothing against people who do. Just due to past experience I can't do the parent child incest stories.

Quote by O0ziiomara0O

One thing I would never write about is bestiality…

me too
Lurker
0 likes
Incest, , bestiality, under age, felch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I write a lot of edgy stuff, but never: Parent/child incest, toilet cra- er, stuff, pain/torture/sadistic cruelty, anatomical impossibilities (not counting science fiction/fantasy), under age. Some lines I won't cross even on paper as they have zero or negative appeal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Felch?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by roccotool

Felch?

*erases felching story*

seriously though...I would never write about incest (forgive me if I don't offer qualifiers or apologies...it's just not my kind of subject). I couldn't write about beastiality either, but there are certainly other things on the 'banned' list that I could, and have, written about.
Lurker
0 likes
snuff
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Doesn't snuff mean it's actually happening?
Would that mean you had to be by the place and write it, as it happened...?
Oh dear... like a snuff movie in blogg format...
Isn't that what jornalists do?
[wanders off to check out what snuff really means.]
Internet Sensation
0 likes
DOn't tell me you ment the drug...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
DOn't tell me you ment the drug...

I've written about chewing tobacco...but never snuff.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
As a main topic, lexy?
Lurker
0 likes
I mean about killing someone to get their nut. Like snuff films do.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Phew.. I thought you would never write about snuff, as in the tobacco...
Good to know you still will do that. ;D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never mention anything about STDs or contraception. We all know about them but I prefer to leave them out of Lushworld.

I thought periods were worth mentioning as no woman ever seems to have one in erotic stories. That's a definite taboo. Needless to say that story didn't get many views - shame cos I was rather pleased with the bloodbath ending.
Lurker
0 likes
I think, that everything I woudlnt' write about has been mentioned though I don't have a problem writing contraceptives its just sensible, is probably the highest on the list though there nothing entertaining in that at all, and that thing with animals ( i can't even spell the word, nevermind writing about it besides ew,).
Another thing at the top of the list I would say is scat sex, I don't think eww even covers it.

By the way I just had to look up felch, and all I have to say is fucking gross.
Lurker
0 likes
I just have to say that I just looked up felching and told my bf what it means... his reaction was priceless!

I'm still laughing!

If anyone has ever heard Ralphie May then you will understand what I'm talking about when I say he started looking around for his 'SHUT THE HELL UP' cards to hand me one!

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
OMG Ling I think both of our men think alike. My husband was doing the same thing. I went to wiki and was reading outloud the meaning of the word and his face was priceless. Then he said it just got worse the more I read. LMFAO!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What I can write is actually limited by what I can put myself into. To write fictional things, I switch on my universe simulator in my brain, entering variables to the machine about the universe I wish the subject will be on. after this, I create every character or participant in the story... But how can we create something we do not have the raw materials for? So what I create in my mind is a part of me. I shrink myself into a 1cm cube zone in my brain, and everywhere else is the characters, events, flow of time. They are basically out of my control... my only control on what I write is the variables I enter first, and the raw materials which I build the subjects. after I press "start" everything can happen.

So this can lead to everything that can be composed of what I have inside me. It is... probably everything that can be imagined.

What I can't write is... the remainin 1 cm cube. And maybe, some real events that my universe simulater v.490398430948 has no effect on. Maybe the next update will cover these issues.

But, surely, there can be some subjects I can write on but can't share with anyone... That's what diaries for right?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
...interesting topic... felching...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I could only read it up to small animal part. I love that small red x button. It is handy.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
There have not yet come up a subject I think "I will never write about that."
However I have my on ways to bring the subject up.
Some things are too close to me and I will probably not write about thoose things untill I'm ready for it.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Wouldn't writing about it, open up the eyes of some ignorant people? (talkin about the )
After all you choose how to lighten the actual situation.
My swedish teacher sent me to the kurator on the school when she read my shortstory about when I was 14. Said she thought I needed some proffessional help. The kurator sighed when she realised it was just a fictional story.
My teacher told me to keep to more suiting topics. So I built in blowjobs and other sexscenes in my shortstories from then on. well thoose where not the once I showed my mother... hehe I always made two versions. People always died in the end.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm paid enough, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't write about...

Doing it however is another matter entirely.

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I kind of like writing about stuff I have no experience of.. just to see if people believe my writing.. but most of the stuff, if not all of it written above I would not touch... I just want to know what 'felch' is!!! can somebody message me with the information ... I am so vanilla sad

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
o.k. I have been educated... if that is the right way... can I throw up now??? How grim is that 'felching'? Both versions!!!!

I can resist anything but temptation - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
I would never ever be able to write about : My close friend was , and I was with her in her recovery period, I respect victims to much to make it enjoyable for some one else.

Bestiallity: I cant imagine it.

Drugs: Its dirty and wrong, I would never promote such things! Maybe smoking but thats it.

Incest" Parent/Children, a brother sister relationship I can still go with, but such a BIG age gap freaks me out
Lurker
0 likes
Cute av necho