last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Father's day to all the dads.

I know I appreciate what mine has done for me and felt his silent love for years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My father got the same thing for Father's Day every year - a new button-down sweater and a home-baked lemon meringue pie. He loved the pie (he was the only one in the family who did, so he had it all to himself), and he wore the weater, so I guess it was a success.

He was definitely my hero. I miss him.

And thanks, Pam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I want for fathers day is plenty of smiles and maybe a bit of loving...lol
xxx
Run

Thanks Ms Pam!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While every year I miss my father dearly, this year was a little different. My husband rarely gets up early on the weekends, and he seemed a bit grumpy that I woke him at 7. I wished him a happy father's day and made mention of going to see his father later, at which he grumbled something about "waking me up for that?". Then I handed him his card. He opened it with a puzzled look and then the tears of joy began to fall as he read what I'd written on the card and realized that sometime next February, he's gonna be a daddy and Castlequeen's gonna be a mommy.
Then HE insisted on making me breakfast in bed....he's such a good man...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Woo!
Congratulations to the both of you.
Good job!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
While every year I miss my father dearly, this year was a little different. My husband rarely gets up early on the weekends, and he seemed a bit grumpy that I woke him at 7. I wished him a happy father's day and made mention of going to see his father later, at which he grumbled something about "waking me up for that?". Then I handed him his card. He opened it with a puzzled look and then the tears of joy began to fall as he read what I'd written on the card and realized that sometime next February, he's gonna be a daddy and Castlequeen's gonna be a mommy.
Then HE insisted on making me breakfast in bed....he's such a good man...

Way to go Congrats!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
That's good news, CQ, congrats.
Lurker
0 likes
Cq congrats what a nice way to surprise him on father's day
Lurker
0 likes
That's a very cool way to let someone know the good news.

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to you castlequeen! That's awesome! A good surprise too!

Father's Day to me is a little hard because I was a daddy's girl. My father died in 2005 from lung cancer and he was only 50. I miss him so much. it could be a whole story....lol!(not a story on here though)

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads out there though!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Happy belated Father's Day to all you dads out there.....

Congrats Queen.......I'm so happy for you both.......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."