Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women really enjoy pegging their men?

last reply
9 replies
3.0k views
1 watcher
18 likes
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Have recently began experimenting with strap ones with my partner. She seems to love it. Was wondering if this is something women really like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My wife went absolutely insane with power the first time she pegged me. The look on her face was priceless. She was in control and she knew it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Want to try, not sure the wife would be interested

That Typing Nerd
5 likes

Yeah it's fun. Really turns the whole power dynamic around. Plus in my experience men behave very differently during pegging. I love hearing them moan and ask for more exactly like a woman.

Always look on the bright side of life... and also my profile because I write erotica you might enjoy.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
6 likes

I love this... he takes it well now because he moans so much and he is so helpless. When I get it right, he cums like a fountain. It takes practice, my hips don't move like his but I try to fuck him like he does me.

This is my collection of muses and stories

Le Weekend - Six people, three days, and only one outcome.

Little Bird - Based on the actual events of a menage a trois.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Pegging is not my thing. Doesn't turn me on, actually quite the opposite. Maybe because I like manly men.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

I don't. Nonono.

I think I shared this in another thread, but a few men paid me to peg them. I was doing the lord's work. Amen. I was 17yrs young and they were in their mid 30's.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I don't think I'd want to do that.