Login

time change

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
i just made a post in the forum and my post jumped above the person i posted below. i am thinking it has something to do with the time change but not sure. could that be it?
Site administrator
0 likes
Just had the same. The last post was there at 11:55, I posted and it went above at 11:23.
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
yes. been checking some of the threads and it is happening to every one. going to make the forum interesting until all the different time zones catch up
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
i just made a post in the forum and my post jumped above the person i posted below. i am thinking it has something to do with the time change but not sure. could that be it?

"You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension, not only of sight, and sound, but of mind. Welcome to the Twilight Zone."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes am sure it's a clock issue or some fun twist of the Lush server trying to mix it up some
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's sure gonna mess up those "the person above/the person below" threads! LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013

"You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension, not only of sight, and sound, but of mind. Welcome to the Twilight Zone."

It's not a bad place to be, considering the alternative.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep reminding myself to "fall back". The only problem is at my age, can I get back up again?
Lurker
0 likes
was a wonderful way to spend an hour!! mmmm