Login

Forum Posts disappearing

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Troublemaker
0 likes
Any one else notice several days of forum posts disappearing from specific threads?

I've seen this in Word/Forums games in a few different threads
example
Thread: "Person above you is naked and tied to your bed"
Gap from Sun Oct 30/16 3:11:15
to Sat Nov 5/16 4:48:02AM

This also occurred in the Humour - "Let's have some fun the person above you are they naughty or nice?" a week or two ago (I tried finding the dates on this one but was unsuccessful, if I recall it was a similar scenario where approx. one week of posts disappeared)
I realize that threads are often dormant and so gaps will occur but I know I posted in this one. It may just be a display issue where the posts do not display for a short duration but subsequently re-appear again later on.

Might be time to delete some of the older inactive threads?
Convict
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
Any one else notice several days of forum posts disappearing from specific threads?

I've seen this in Word/Forums games in a few different threads
example
Thread: "Person above you is naked and tied to your bed"
Gap from Sun Oct 30/16 3:11:15
to Sat Nov 5/16 4:48:02AM

This also occurred in the Humour - "Let's have some fun the person above you are they naughty or nice?" a week or two ago (I tried finding the dates on this one but was unsuccessful, if I recall it was a similar scenario where approx. one week of posts disappeared)
I realize that threads are often dormant and so gaps will occur but I know I posted in this one. It may just be a display issue where the posts do not display for a short duration but subsequently re-appear again later on.

Might be time to delete some of the older inactive threads?

I think some of the posts have disappeared out of this thread LB.