0 likes
How do you like it guys ?

;)
Internet Sensation
0 likes
[puts on her glasses and start talking in her teacher vs kids voice]
Yes, boys.
Lets hear it.
I want stories with atleast 3000 words describing THE best blowjob.
You can post the links here.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by seductive69

;)

I have always tried to say no to that sort of thing ... but I am weak ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey I wrote a whole story on this topic, check out Gina gives the perfect blowjob.

A few points: (1) Make the guy cum, or let him stop you. I knew one girl that licked twice and then moved on. It might take a bit. (2) Guys are visual, let him see your body. If you are on a bed get on all fours so he can watch your dangling breasts, don't just lay there. Kneeling, like in my story, also is more visual. (3) Use your hand or it might take a long long time. Dirty talk might speed him to orgasm, if he likes that.
Lurker
0 likes
It's hard for her to talk with her mouth full.

I'm just kidding. I know what you mean.
Lurker
0 likes
seductive - i'd like it with your fantastic breasts on my thighs, your luscious lips on my cock and your sultry eyes staring deep into mine!

g
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get confused about blow jobs.

My husband says that letting me suck his cock is his way of showing me how much he loves me. So I go down on him every evening to check he still feels the same way about me. Judging by how hard he fucks my throat he loves me very much indeed.

Everytime he cums in my mouth he says he's so glad he married a blonde. Very romantic but I don't understand what my hair color has to do with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by steffanie

My husband says that letting me suck his cock is his way of showing me how much he loves me. So I go down on him every evening to check he still feels the same way about me. Judging by how hard he fucks my throat he loves me very much indeed.

Everytime he cums in my mouth he says he's so glad he married a blonde. Very romantic

Really
Internet Sensation
0 likes
LOL
Steff you crack me up

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having sex is one of the two things you do with all five senses. The other one is eating. The effect of experience is increased by the number of senses you use during it.

You touch to your partner, smell him/her, hear moans and screams and sometimes dirty talk, you taste when you kiss or go oral, and you see the naked body, the genitals, eyes, face. Wow... too scientific aproach.

Anyway, @steff : Yourblonde hair is part of the sight sense. His pleasures are onto blonde, so his oral experience with you has a nice impact of him. It is (generally) especially effective when a piece of hair swings as the partners head goes back and forth.

For me: Since what you hear is an important part, I hate to hear sounds of my partner feeling bad when, in the heat, it becomes to deep for her. [wow... when did this happen last? almost ages.] Since the giving pleasure part is more important then receiving it, blowjobs feel kinda selfish to me. I only accept it when I have the chance to return the favor.

I believe the only important thing about it is to be natural thing along the way. If it doesn't feel good for any of the partners it must end.
Lurker
0 likes
Steff In a kind way I think he is saying blondes are more fun

personally I love the smile he has on, after our mutual shower in the morning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pam111

Hey!!!!!!! Since when have you been taking showers with my husband?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer it with lots of saliva, not too much sucking, more like her wanking me into her mouth, with the occasional deep throat movement. A lot of women make the mistake of just sucking, all that does is make your dick go numb. Use your hands more.

Also if I'm in a giving mood, a 69 with her on top squatting over my face is a big turn on. Rubbing my glans on her nipples for a bit of a breather is nice too.

But like most lazy guys, I'd prefer just to be given a blowjob than have to even think about multi-tasking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of licking, occasional teeth ... and only a small bit of blowing. I know it is called a blow job, I wouldn't make an attractive balloon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seductive69

;)

My vote is....every day!
Lurker
0 likes
Please. I'm married. I'd take a peck at this point!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by q_and_a
Please. I'm married. I'd take a peck at this point!

....in front of the judge you heard her say "I do"...but she was thinking..."I don't (have to do no more BJ)"...or something like that.

But I'm with you...noticed....it was only my "vote" vs. declaration!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm married. I'd take a peck at this point!

I hear you. I was married, once.

This thread is surprisingly entertaining.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pam111

Pam He is quite a lucky man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by steffanie

Everytime he cums in my mouth he says he's so glad he married a blonde. Very romantic but I don't understand what my hair color has to do with it.

Thats a great reply MS Steff!
Thanks for the visual!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by seductive69
(Blow Jobs) How do you like it guys ?

;)

A lot. In fact, a WHOLE lot.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Steff, is your husband still taking showers with Pam? I hope you had a talk with him.

Rocco Tool
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i like a little bit of slobbering. Really working that head with your tongue. Deep thoating. licking up and down the shaft.

But one thing i like is the licking around the cock before you get to it. I love the suspense and it makes it that much better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Listen to Reggie Watts.

That's how.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
That's the definitive guide, Chris. I laughed so hard.

He sure looks like Stanley Clarke, back in the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I figured some one needed to be the one show how.

The best part is the guy at the "blow job" class.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lush Legend
0 likes
OMG that was hilarious Chris....LMAO!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
The best part is the guy at the "blow job" class.

Yeah, that was good. The whole darn thing was good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Listen to Reggie Watts.

That's how.

ha ha ha ha that has got to me me the Best Thing Ever i have seen on youtube Chris it is so much more funny i have an ache in my side now from laughing so much. Brilliant enough said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL