Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So halloween is over what were you and what were peoples reaction to your costume?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One year in college I was kind of a cross between Alice Cooper and Gene Simmons, long hair(a wig), make up, platform shoes, tight jeans and a red shirt, a girl was chatting me up most of the night. I saw her the next day went over to talk to her, introduced myself and she totally blew me off, who says the clothes don't make the man!?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
maybe you should go with the costume the other 364 days of the year?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
I went without costume and make-up but somehow won the 'Most scariest competition'. Yay me.

Hang on a minute...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my girl friend did herself up as Alice Cooper and wore an Alice in Wonderland dress. Alice Cooper in Wonderland! smile i was a kitty. i know, unimaginative, but i just wanted to be one. silly My wife was Zorro.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Went as a cowboy this year, a couple of women said they liked my chaps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Football player. I didn't get off of work until really late and had only a few minutes to put together a costume with what I had in my closet. Most people asked 'who' I was supposed to be instead of just accepting the obvious.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?