last reply
11 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi all,

I'm in my first relationship with a more experienced guy than myself. We've been dating exclusively for just over two months and he came out of a long term relationship not too long before that. We both decided we wanted to take things slow, and have only kissed up to this point. He's super considerate and sweet and I don't know how to approach the subject of moving faurther or him being a little bit more aggressive/ dominant w/ me without being awkward...Any advice?
Troublemaker
0 likes
Hera's advice is pretty damn good...you might try telling him you wouldn't mind if he touched you a certain way...be subtle but since guys are notoriously bad at picking up signals you may have to be a bit obvious...unbuttoning should be pretty clear. You may want to place his hands on you in a specific place. Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good advice above. If he is just not getting the message, licking the front of his pants may be called for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A story may help.
Ol' Billy Bob told his friend Luke that he was sweet on Miss Emmy but didn't know how to approach the subject. This was back in 'horse and buggy' days, mind you.
Luke told his friend "Paint your horse's tail red, Billy Bob. She'll ask why his tail is red and you can tell her that happens when horses are in love and want to make a baby."
Billy Bob did as suggested and took Miss Emmy to church the following Sunday. No comment was made about the horse having a red tail, either coming or going.
Billy Bob told his friend Luke "It didn't work. She never said a word!"
Luke said "You have to be a little more obvious, Billy Bob. Paint a red circle around the horses rump, that'll surely catch her eyes! Then you can explain that a horse does that when they find another horse they love and want to be with and make baby horses!"
Billy Bob followed his friends suggestion, although the pressure to make things happen with Miss Emmy was getting VERY intense. Off to church they went the next Sunday, but not a word about that big red circle around the horse's ass.
Billy Bob bemoaned the situation to Luke, told him his balls were so swollen with lust he could barely sit down. Luke, I'm going insane with desire, I just can't take it any longer, something has just GOT to work for me!"
Luke told his friend "OK, Billy Bob, this is your last chance. I want you to paint that whole damned horse bright red and she's just got to comment. Then you can explain that horses turn red when they fall in love and want to make baby horses!"
Bily Bob painted that horse a firey red and off he and Miss Emmy went to church yet again. Miss Emmy put her small delicate hand on Billy Bob's forearm and asked "Why Billy Bob, I do believe your horse has turned red!"
Billy Bob blurted out "Why, yes he has, Miss Emmy! Wanna fuck!"
Lurker
0 likes
I think what you're aiming for is passionate sex with him initiating it. Just tell him that.
0 likes
kiss him harder. crawl into his lap. etc.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Wow, that sucks... My advice would be to look for a dude that's not such a fucking pussy. Two months? lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
I thought taking it slow was getting a long slow sloppy blow job.

Other than that I have no advice. I've never had a take it slow relationship. I say just go for it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Wow, that sucks... My advice would be to look for a dude that's not such a fucking pussy. Two months? lol

agreed.
I was shy about sex in my 20s and 30s and I think women sometimes thought what the hell am I waiting for.

Life's too short - in a new relationship I would be ready to go on day one.

If he's not initiated anything - you will probably have to lead him by the nose evry step of the way. if that's what you want.

If you want a real man to take you - look elsewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loosen his top, feel his back then maybe his abs. Compliment him. Let him do the same. It will happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I notice the post is now 6 months old - have things progressed