Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A younger man and a woman older than him make a perfect setting, do you agree?

last reply
24 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes absolutely a younger man and a a woman older than him is absolutely perfect, after all age is just a number of the mind what do you say fellow lushies?
Lurker
0 likes
I can't agree entirely, I have had a lover much older than I, he took great care to ensure my needs were met while many younger guys are all about theirselves.
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
not sure how to play this game
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i agree exceptions are there to everything
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rosie
I can't agree entirely, I have had a lover much older than I, he took great care to ensure my needs were met while many younger guys are all about theirselves.

I have to agree with Rosie on this...I do prefer my men older then I am. Yes, there are exceptions to almost everything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a younger man, my erections could be used to drive nails, but I didn't really get the concept of empathy for my partner's wants and needs. Since then, my partner really is my focus. However, I don't get the same opportunities that I used to since age and gravity have left their marks. The one thing I would point out that you are leaving out is folks who are not heterosexual men will have a different point of view. Their thoughts count too.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Rosie
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
Nope, I personally don't agree, I would always go for near enough or older than me for a bloke, wouldn't go near a younger bloke cos a fair amount of them are pretty dickselfish (fuck I think I invented a new word there now) apols to all of you younger blokes who aren't dickselfish (well the one or two of you out there anyway )
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Lurker
0 likes
Seems Jason that the ladies tend to disagree, lol never mind I am younger than you anyway
Troublemaker
0 likes
If the woman is Rosie the man should be older, approximately my age...
0 likes
I married an older woman (9 years). It has its ups and downs just like any relationship and I'm not sure that's how I'd go again. That said, my next story (just doing a couple more editing/proofing passes) is a young man losing his virginity to a MILF.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
older woman and younger man is a fatal combination the best
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
If the woman is Rosie the man should be older, approximately my age...

Taking you a long time to get here, is it too much for you
Lurker
0 likes
I always like my men to be older
0 likes
Could someone find an older woman for me please?
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy
Could someone find an older woman for me please?

I think betty white may be older than even you but

as for me i prefer older men, especially here on lush, the younger one tends to act like.... well boys
0 likes
I could change my mind and go for someone younger.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My FWB's are always younger than me. My boyfriend is 4 years older than I am, but my boytoys are usually 10-20 years younger. I go for their looks and stamina. It's just sex, not a relationship.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
not sure how to play this game

Neither am I. Is it a game? Maybe it's a joke. Maybe we're supposed to provide the punchline, which makes it a game and a joke.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie

Neither am I. Is it a game? Maybe it's a joke. Maybe we're supposed to provide the punchline, which makes it a game and a joke.

I agree!! Moreover the guy who has started this thread is not young. Give me a break Jason!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer older men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
u and me make a perfect older woman and younger man pair trinket hello