spammers, friend.requests - private chats

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
is it only me or have these seriously ramped up in the last month or so? i think i have reported at least 4 profiles this week, are tgere other remedies to take?
Mana wahine
0 likes
Make use of the unfriend and block settings. That is always a solution.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gotten 6 or 7 in the past two weeks. It is for me, unprecedented here that I recall. I have an idea how to stop it but I have no authority to use it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it's been a plague, lately - we're busy looking for a solution that isn't too invasive for actual members. right now, we're just deleting them as they come to our attention, but it's not the perfect solution silly

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I've been getting a few "commercial advertisements" - you know the type - "Hey baby, Check out my hot sexy pics!" followed by a link. I never click on the link and I turned in the first one or two, but now I just delete the emails. As for FR's just make your settings where you don't accept FR's. That way YOU choose who you send them to.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I've reported two. different names, but the exact same message, pic and link.
Lurker
0 likes
I had one of those the other day. Word of advice: do NOT click the link. It fucks your computer up, big time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I had one of those the other day. Word of advice: do NOT click the link. It fucks your computer up, big time.

I love Lush Stories but I have been receiving the same for nearly a week now.
Please can't some thing be done about this virmin
Troublemaker
0 likes
The freedom to message and post fellow members damn near anything is just one more thing that makes Lush great. A bit of vigilance and common sense goes a long way. Check profiles before opening a PM. If you have never interacted with the person before in chat, forums or story comments be wary. I get spam on almost every email account I have ever used. Its probably not realistic to expect Lush to control every bit of spam, the huge multinationals can't...