Login

I need some help

last reply
15 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So a little back story, I got caught cheating on my wife a few years back, and she forgave me, but I pulled an asshole move by still secretly keeping in contact with the other girl. Well the other girl and I haven't talked in several months, but I find myself missing her. Should I try to get back in touch?
Lurker
0 likes
Why not keep your vows, works for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell your wife that she is free to fuck anyone she wants to, as many times as she wants.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Tell your wife that she is free to fuck anyone she wants to, as many times as she wants.

I swear, you are fucking brilliant
Lurker
0 likes
I need to shoot a load
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

I swear, you are fucking brilliant

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

Oh yeah, I'm with adi there.
An eye for an eye, so.. a fuck for a fuck?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elude

Oh yeah, I'm with adi there.
An eye for an eye, so.. a fuck for a fuck?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I actually heard a story along these lines where she said that the only way he could save the marriage would be for him to watch her fuck his best friend and he had to eat his best friend's cum out of her afterward. Of course in that situation the woman he had cheated with was his wife's twin sister.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Do i need to add my opinion here, or do we pretty much have this covered?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I think we all agree on this one...BUT, I know personally I would still love to hear what you have to say, it always seems to make me smile!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Believe it or not, I often decide that I have nothing to add on certain topics. However, don't be shy if you have a slightly different angle. I know that I'd like to hear it.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
If you Love your Wife then no keep faithful but if your going to cheat do the honest thing and leave your wife!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever considered that in a former life you were a moth in an area populated by many raging campfires?