Secretary Fantasy

last reply
41 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you fantasize about your secretary? Or work colleague?
Do you wank at work over them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HugoWould

Not s secretary. But there once was a work colleague who I had a thing for. I didn't wank over them at work. But she wanked me off at work! We ended up married!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say that I've ever fantasized about any colleagues or coworkers, secretaries included, but I've certainly had the pleasure of working with and along side some rather cute faces.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by HugoWould

I had a manager once who was H A W T. We danced around one another, sneaking up on work-appropriate boundaries, but never did anything more than that.

And no, I did not wank thinking about her. OK, maybe once or twice, but not at work.
Lurker
0 likes
Frequently. More than once a co worker has taken advantage of me too. I was a very willing participant. Not big on work wanking. Fucking in the office after hours is another story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a desire for the secretary of the personnel director. She was a prim and proper little blond with blue eyes. The sight of her sitting in the lunch room in her skirt and boots was a total turn on. I never did her, but spun 100 fantasies about it..
0 likes
I've had the hots for co-workers before. Even had a wet dream about a woman from work shortly after we first met (that was a long time ago) and had the hots for her for a long time. Still do a bit. I find that over time, as we work together, it tends to fade, though. I get into the mindset of being colleagues or, at most, friends. That said, there's 2 or 3 women at work that I wouldn't turn down, but I wouldn't pursue them or anything since they and I are all married.
Lurker
0 likes
No, is my answer to your question - however. I would like to add a bit of a twist. Many years ago I used to regularly visit a local strip club. There were several girls I would get private dances with. Nothing outrageous took place, just good clean strip club fun. Well, one of the girls - Samantha, a tall stunning blonde - liked to pretend to be my naughty secretary when we had dances. She was a great tease and played the role to the hilt, begging me not to fire her for mistakes, promising to not wear panties, etc. Silly, I suppose but great fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HugoWould

the answer to all 3...yes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. My big-boobed work colleague who wears tight business skirts and high heels that go click-clack and drive me wild. I masturbate thinking of the one time I saw her white panties up her skirt.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm afraid so. But then I fantasize and wank over most of the women I know!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, I had a few ladies that I worked around and would jerk off thinking of them. Come to find out, one night ran into one of them and we had few drinks and chatted, ended up having some nice hot sex for few months, she was married. Come to find out she would think of me when she played with herself, we still hook up once and while.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by centillini
Yes, I had a few ladies that I worked around and would jerk off thinking of them. Come to find out, one night ran into one of them and we had few drinks and chatted, ended up having some nice hot sex for few months, she was married. Come to find out she would think of me when she played with herself, we still hook up once and while.

That's wicked to hear. Thank you for sharing. Written any stories about her?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No
Marx Sister
0 likes
I have definitely fantasized about coworkers, but I have never had a secretary. I have had an assistant in a couple of jobs, but I was so far from attracted to either of them that it wasn't really a relevant point.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have worked in several places where their were very attractive coworkers and yes most definitely masturbated thinking of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um no, rather I like to flirt and be cocky and exploit the opportunity to create a conversation that is more than friendly but doesn't cross boundaries.

It's fun. The girls/women call and chat, to come by my office, so I think they enjoy it ;)
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Lurker
1 like
I fucked a Milf at work, and I once went for drinks after work, giggling to myself that the 5 other girls at table with me, I had fucked all of them. One ended up being my wife.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SensualSteve
I fucked a Milf at work, and I once went for drinks after work, giggling to myself that the 5 other girls at table with me, I had fucked all of them. One ended up being my wife.

Excellent!
Have you written any of this in a story?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Married one and we work alot of hours...after years of hearing folks say, how do you do it, I couldn't do. Well, either could we. Over 15 years and it hit like a fyck8ng brick shithouse. So if you're considering, good luck.
0 likes
I fantasize about some of the men I work with and want to be a sexy sissy secretary for real .Dressed up as one for Halloween last year. now everyone knows my little secret at work
Lurker
0 likes
There was one at my place of work. She was single, I took her out. We had some wild sex, but this wasn't about a fantasy for a secretary. I would have boned her whether she was a secretary or any other profession.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you for sharing.
Would be great to know some more details.
What did you like about her?

Quote by chubswing
There was one at my place of work. She was single, I took her out. We had some wild sex, but this wasn't about a fantasy for a secretary. I would have boned her whether she was a secretary or any other profession.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've fucked the boss on more than one occasion. Of course, I'm self-employed...

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My administrative assistant is hot, but David says I have to keep my hands off her. ...also, she's married. :-(
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a clerk who flirted with me on the phone from time to time. She'd call me and describe in great detail giving me oral sex. At the time I was much more into monogamy, so I declined to cross that line. She died in a traffic accident, and I decided not to decline that in the future.
0 likes
Quote by jaded_buddha
I've fucked the boss on more than one occasion. Of course, I'm self-employed...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HugoWould

Yes I have!
Lurker
0 likes
I once worked for a company with one secretary. She was so hot. Her ass/legs would kill! She would either wear tight dresses with mid length skirts to show the legs. Next day, jeans so tight they looked sprayed on showed her tight ass. She was married, but it seemed there was a line to have sex with her. After getting caught several times having some hanky panky in a storage room, she was fired. Only was fired after a new manager was hired. Guess he didn't realize that he could have a turn! As to answer your question, I never was able to get in line for it, but yes, I fantasized about it!