Failed first MMF

last reply
11 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
First off hi ladies and gents I stumbled accross lush a while back and finally decided to make an account and I have a question for the guys obviously but if any ladies are reading this feel free to answer too.
This question is more towards people that have had experience in a MMF situation.
Me and the wife decided to go on and try it with a decent sized guy.. everything was good he was turned on and hard as was I during oral and what not but when it came to having him get up and perform he couldn't keep it up trued to blame it on the condoms.. now I'm wondering if this is happened to anyone who you have invited to play? And whats your opinion on the matter?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Warriorslove
First off hi ladies and gents I stumbled accross lush a while back and finally decided to make an account and I have a question for the guys obviously but if any ladies are reading this feel free to answer too.
This question is more towards people that have had experience in a MMF situation.
Me and the wife decided to go on and try it with a decent sized guy.. everything was good he was turned on and hard as was I during oral and what not but when it came to having him get up and perform he couldn't keep it up trued to blame it on the condoms.. now I'm wondering if this is happened to anyone who you have invited to play? And whats your opinion on the matter?

Spent many an evening with a friend and his wife years ago and I had a raging one the whole night. Now in the same position with the same people I'd have to try and keep it up. Nothing about them but age is now kicking in.
0 likes
Was he a friend? How much did you know about him? Perhaps he had a SO and felt guilty. Or just lost interest.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well he's a close friend of ours and before then he'd been wanting to hook up with the wife.. I thought it could have to do with his wife but they are in the lifestyle...
He does want to try again so ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not uncommon. Happened to me a few times. Wide variety of reasons including stage fright, guilt, wrong moves for the moment, whatever. If the guy is not bi or otherwise unused to m/m contact that can do it. Give it another try & without expectations for penetration. Since she loves having two naked men giving her attention then setting penetration aside takes pressure off and let folks concentrate of enjoying the intimacy and physical pleasure from everything else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Warriorslove

haven't had one where the guy could get it up, but had a younger man join us one night and when I took off his pants he climaxed all over my face and hair, grabbed his clothes and beat it out quickly,
0 likes
happens quite often alot of men fail at last jump as it were try leaving them alone for a while
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'd suggest practicing by yourself for a while, then, when you get really good, invite 2 others. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
1 like
Quote by sprite
i'd suggest practicing by yourself for a while, then, when you get really good, invite 2 others. smile

Glad to see I'm on the right path ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll bet next time will go better, give him another try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has happened only once when he was a friend of the guy and I was prepared to let him when the three of us were all together. He chickened out blaming the fact I was his mate's girlfriend and he couldn't do it while he was watching.
A few weeks later when I had broken up with the guy we did it together and he had no problems then, but it was only one on one.